• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest (H) 15/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t care what anyone says, I always find us more exciting when Adama plays. Still
Think we are destined to never score again, mind

Adama has been abominable.

Hi Alexa
Show me the Adama Traore experience in one half of football

Forest are playing like they've already been relegated.

There's no excuse to not win this. Adama terrible, Podence totally MIA. Solid-to-good across the board otherwise.

Hit the fucking target lads for fuck sake! What do the attackers spend all their training time doing? It’s honestly a bit pathetic.

Just got in. 5 live not impressed with Forest. We don't sound great either

I thought these days they had running stats for each player?

There’s probably people up and down for a piss that have covered more ground than Podence today.

All the nice passing and possession is great, but we look like we will never score a goal again. The composure in the final 3rd is non existent. It's actually embarrassing how awful we are in front of goal. Still, so far my score prediction in the Predict the Score thread is looking a safe bet.

Just got in. 5 live not impressed with Forest. We don't sound great either
We’ve been genuinely decent in a lot of areas, but Forest are basically letting us do anything we want. They’re playing like they’re drugged.

We still haven't scored a second half goal this season

Hi Alexa
Show me the Adama Traore experience in one half of football
Not sure why, it always excites me. Maybe that just shows how flat and full we have been the last 18 months, or I’m easily pleased, or both.

We’ve been genuinely decent in a lot of areas, but Forest are basically letting us do anything we want. They’re playing like they’re drugged.
Could be a tactical ploy to sit in till the half, am listening on Radio as at my father-in-laws.

Little to add other than the guy reffing today is someone I used to work with, not seen him in a few years now but he is a top guy.

Mouts and Neves are so fucking deep getting the ball. Move a higher line and move the ball quicker. We're trying to walk the ball into the net at times. And yes, lets hit the fucking target instead of blazing over the bar and wide !!!

If adama’s been shit, Podence MIA, what have we been decent at? We haven’t had to defend, Costa hasn’t done anything so I’m interested to see your view?

Costa was standing 3 yards offside as we were in a very attacking position and the ball is crossed and he's still offside - use your fucking eyes and get onside

Could be a tactical ploy to sit in till the half, am listening on Radio as at my father-in-laws.

Little to add other than the guy reffing today is someone I used to work with, not seen him in a few years now but he is a top guy.
Shite ref based on that half of football though

Have to make most of Costa while he is on the pitch too. I'd be surprised if he's got more than another 20 today, and we have a game Tuesday and next weekend to come which they will have to manage.

He hasn't been, he's both our most effective and most frustrating player. Without him we'd just be passing sideways again. He is what he is
Absolutely. We'd not have had a single threat on goal if Adama hadn't been playing. He's just too inconsistent and has a complete lack of composure at critical moments. That has always been the case. But he's not been abysmal. Costa and Podence on the other hand may as well not have left the dressing room. In fact they may as well not have left their living room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back