• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Notts Forest 1-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

That's that then, not guilty. He's the real victim here.

I think I agree with Lupo who thought Pod was blowing on him to intimate that he falls over easily.

If you'd have told me after the season to date that Cunha and Nunes had cost £15m between them, I'd have been asking myself if that was a bit too much money for players that looked nothing more than limited squad filler. Eighty million pounds for fucks sake. Cunha will never score more than 10 in a season in his career. At the moment it looks like ten in his whole career might be a bit of a stretch. Nunes is capable of extraordinary progressive dribbling but he sure as fuck isn't any good in a team that are in a scrap or expecting anything approximating actual fucking influence from a midfielder.

We're just full of absolute nothing footballers. They may well look fucking brilliant in training doing their rondos and head tennis drills and 'oh my days what a touch and finish Pablo' in the small sided games, but fuck me when it comes to three o clock on a Saturday most of these fuckers aren't worth a piss. They'll all make a wicked YouTube compilation, but actually influencing or - heaven forbid - bossing a game? Nah fuck that noise fam.

I feel like I've said it five times already but for fucks sake Julen, just look at your squad, pick your formation and your players and play that way for every minute of the rest of the season. They look fucking clueless because they are, on top of their individual deficiencies, fucking confused. I get it might be like choosing between a kick in the dick or a punch in the face at the moment but you need to do it.

Sa - shit on the goal, but at the end of the day that's what happens when you buy Portugal's 4th choice keeper for £6m from Olymiakos

Semedo - I guess he was OK today largely but I'd still sell him tomorrow. £35m ffs

Daws - struggled a bit today. He's old and slow and a rival sold him for £2m and he's our best centre back

Kilman - he's just shit. If you can only defend in a back 5 with 2 DMs in front of you, then you're not a Premier League defender, just get away. He'd be mugged off in the championship too

Toti - he's raw and clumsy but he was probably the best of the defenders today. Crossing surprised me

Neves - tbh I thought he was poor. Passing was way off, and his constant gobbing off at the ref is really pissing me off. I know it's the game, and he's the captain, but he's a nightmare for it, and it achieves nothing

Lemina - it's been a steady regression to his mean since that debut. Turns out players don't just magically turn awesome and stay awesome (further examples, see Sa, Kilman, Adama).

Joao - love the bloke but if he's either starting a game or playing as the advanced midfielder, it won't ever go well. So we did both. And it didn't go well.

Adama - it's not his fault that the some two years after his brief purple patch, that the tactic is 'give it to Adama and hope for the best'. That's on the cowardly players, and the manager. What *is* his fault is his wank movement off the ball, wank decision making, wank vision, wank work rate, wank shooting and wank passing. Should've had a penalty having gone down, but should also have stayed on his feet and got a shot away

Nunes - I moaned earlier that we keep playing him out of position. There is still possibly some truth in that, but it's probably more likely that his 'right position' is either the bench, or another football club. £35m ffs.

Keogh - £45m ffs. Having somebody that works hard and brings other people into play only really works if other people want to get into play, which they don't. He's just not what we need and is yet another WANK bit of scouting, to go with Semedo, Nunes, Sarabia, Guedes and Trincao. Hmm, what's the connection there I wonder. His only real input was a tackle in our box, from open play, which kind of says it all.

Costa - was OK tbf, some good movement.
Neto - no time

Daniel Podence. Well, first thing, and I'll get it out of the way - he took his goal brilliantly, and not for the first time this season. He has talent, and technique, and a desire to make things happen even if most of the time it doesn't come off. Now, I'll admit I've never warmed to him, and tbh for the last 18 months I've outright disliked him and would have happily fucked him off for being one of the most horrible, diving, cheating, whinging little pricks in a league that's pretty full of them. He makes Grealish look like Billy Bremner with his pathetic antics. But after today I don't want to see him or his wank hair in our shirt again. He 100% gobbed at Johnson. He wasn't faking, he wasn't calling him a punta, he gobbed at him. His face when it went to VAR was pure "fuuuuck what the fuck did I do that for", he knew he was gone, and he should've been gone, and it's pretty shit that he'll get away with it because you don't see a greeny flying through the air. Despicable little prick

I was very confident that we'd stay up, even at five to three today, but I think it's going right to the 37th/38th game. I don't think Julen knows what to do. Most of the players definitely don't, and half of them don't even want to be here. You can probably count on the fingers of one hand the players I'd want in the squad next August either way.

Fucking bleurgh
How does Podence acting like a prick make Jack Grealish look like Billy Bremner. Bremner was one of the most obnoxious players ever spitting, hair pulling stamping on people is just a short list of his crimes. If you can find them on internet see pictures of Dave Mckay lifting him of the floor by his shirt front. Podence if found guilty should never play for wolves again but Bremner makes him look like a choir boy.

Back