• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Notts Forest 1-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Outperformed my expectations of zero points. Awful game with two very poor sides, I'll be amazed if at least one of us don't get relegated.

Take the point because that was really not a very good performance.

Some of the football was OK in the first half but with so little actual threat. Then we give away a crap goal AGAIN - pissweak challenge by Neves and Sa fannying around doing nothing before getting nutmegged.

Then we were just so flat. So rarely threatened to score. Was it a pen on Adama, maybe but I think he goes over far too easily when he's essentially clean through. Forest had numerous chances to make it 2-0 and flunked them, then sat off us far too much for no reason.

Thanks for the goal Podence but I can't have our players spitting at opponents, fucking disgraceful.

Toti did alright in his two roles (look Max, defenders are allowed to tackle and everything, maybe copy him) and Costa gave us an outlet of sorts when he came on. Can't give you too many more positives other than that.

Write it off and get out of dodge.

Just don't understand why we're being so pragmatic at the start of games we have a decent chance of winning, it was fair enough when Lopetegui first came in given where we were, but since pulling a bit clear from the bottom 3 we should be trying to dictate the game from the off.

Simply put, we deserved nothing.

We had one shot on target in 90 minutes against a relegation rival and scored it. You don’t stay up playing like that.

Lop once again picked the wrong starting 11. The team he went with today will not score goals at this level. How can he not see it?!

Three points above the relegation zone but everyone below has a game in hand. Based on today, I think we’ll go down.

Lucky to get a point but I’ll take it.

I am getting increasingly fucked off with Lopetgeui constantly switching players in and out of the team randomly. Just keep it simple, pick a settled team and get us to take some shots.

Podence was very, very lucky IMO as it did look like he spat. If he did then he can fuck right off, the dirty bastard.

Hamstrung by an awful starting 11. No idea what Lopetegui was thinking. Lucky to come away with a point, but Forest only have themselves to blame after missing two or three really good opportunities in the second half. MGW trying too hard to score I think at times.

We look a disjointed mess. JL doesn't know his best team, his best formation, or his preferred tactics. We got tremendously lucky. Other results not ideal, although Palace beating Leicester puts the latter into the bottom three.

Lucky to get a point but I’ll take it.

I am getting increasingly fucked off with Lopetgeui constantly switching players in and out of the team randomly. Just keep it simple, pick a settled team and get us to take some shots.

Podence was very, very lucky IMO as it did look like he spat. If he did then he can fuck right off, the dirty bastard.
Well I don't think anyone would blow air/mimmick spitting but get what you mean. Can't be having that from anyone.

Three points above the relegation zone but everyone below has a game in hand. Based on today, I think we’ll go down.

I agree that alarm bells are ringing, but most of those teams will still be on the same points when they've played their games in hand.

We just need to find a way to get a win or two

Awful performance. Daylight robbery we walk away with even a point.

If Bueno is fit, start him. Sarabia too. Leave Adam on the bench. FFS

Outperformed my expectations of zero points. Awful game with two very poor sides, I'll be amazed if at least one of us don't get relegated.
Certainly sounded like a poor game. Both teams have some very expensive players so all very odd in some ways.

Absolute shit for the most part. Faith in the manager severely dented. How he cannot see the blatant glaring deficiencies with the teams he is picking I do not know but I'm getting very worried because that was Lage-esque for a long, long period of time.

I said years ago Podence is the type of player I'd loathe if he wasn't playing for us and honestly it's nearly to the point that doesn't matter. Leaves a sour taste having to support such a dislikable character.

Costa showed some good movement and looked like he had a decent understanding with Sarabia. Bueno is fit again. That's about the only positives.

Would have taken a point, delighted to get one. Over the last month the manager hasn't performed any better than Lage would have. Picks the wrong team constantly, particularly away, sometimes makes the correct amendments, sometimes doesn't and has instigated a complete victim culture throughout the team. We're an unlikeable team, starting with the only player who ever looks like scoring.

Far more bad performances than good today so perhaps unfair to single one out...but I'll do it anyway.

Nunes was absolutely shit. Can't pass, gives up, falls over when he's in good positions, doesn't score, doesn't create and doesn't try. Buck your fucking ideas up, you cost £42m.

Can Podence be charged retrospectively for spitting, or is it that VAR already looked at it?

Back