• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle 2-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

From my point of view it looked like you changed things to try and manage fitness and maybe counter the changes we were making? Wilson and Almiron pose different challenges than Isak and ASM. I dunno though.

Not having a go, but I wanted to target Kilman more as he seemed a bit shaky whenever we pressed him. Knew that Hwang would score, what's he got now, 3 in 4 against us?
Don't think it was a particular reaction to anything you did. We have done it before (it's not a good idea) and we seemed to have pre-determined that we would if we equalised, the change came pretty much immediately after.

Kilman is not very good.

Yep Kilman can be a bit of a liability, unfortunately Collins is just as bad imo. Was hoping having Dawson next to either of them would improve matters, which it has a little bit.
Going 3 atb when we looked at our best the whole game is probably JLs worst idea since he got here, luckily he still has plenty in the bank.

Kilman has played a good number of games now alongside Dawson and we've seen little improvement overall . He's still quite shaky and doesn't take enough responsibility at times when it is warranted .
Collins has had very little time alongside Dawson - I think he's entitled to a shot in the first team alongside a more experienced head before people continue to have a pop .

Every time he got the ball against Newcastle he looked like he was about to make a mistake.

Every time he got the ball against Newcastle he looked like he was about to make a mistake.
I thought he was better on the ball than both Dawson and Collins and indeed better than Lemina on Sunday. Seemed to lose his calm and not know where he was supposed be defensively after the change at the back. I also thought happened for 10 minutes initially against Spurs when we went 3 atb.

I'm sure we'll all give you a fair suck of the sav mate.

Back