• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3-0 Everton: Verdict Thread

I thought his nickname in S Korea was Hwangso?
Ah yes you can have bespoke nicknames as well, especially if you're a celebrity or sportsperson. Hwangso means "ox" or "bull", and they call him this because they think his style of play is really physical and/or he physically resembles a bull. I don't think he's particularly physical at all, but there we go.

I remember reading Hwang was called Bull when we signed him.

90% of you wrote off Gary - that is a fact. We are playing great football under him - fact. You are rude - fact.

Some of the football has been great but it’s now whether it can be done for a sustained period of time, that’s the key.

As Johnny said a few pages back it was great yesterday with the angles and level of passing which really benefits Cunha, Sarabia, Hwang and co. Not every team will let us get away with that.

I think in some ways Neto being injured was a bit of a blessing as we heavily relied on him the first few games. I would say that front three are on fairly level pegging now in terms of form and contributing to chances created/build up.

It’s a very interesting headache to have. I’m not sure I’d drop Pablo at the moment.

I think in some ways Neto being injured was a bit of a blessing as we heavily relied on him the first few games. I would say that front three are on fairly level pegging now in terms of form and contributing to chances created/build up.

It’s a very interesting headache to have. I’m not sure I’d drop Pablo at the moment.

Sarabia has been excellent. I'd imagine Neto will come in and replace Hwang while he's away and Cunha will move more central.

Are there any extended highlights online guys? Yesterday was my wedding anniversary...... so.....

Back