• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3-0 Everton: Verdict Thread

Had a massive impact off the pitch as well, I read yesterday. Speaks multiple languages so is key in getting lots of groups together in the dressing room and has also been one of the leading voices in backing the manager with the players.

Seeing him in full flight is not too dissimilar to Adama (in that it gets us off our seat), but he actually has an end product too. Hope he keeps it up!
Apart from when he plays shit passes to Hwang's left foot you mean?

He’s such a good player, great to see him with a decent goal tally now too. His pass for Hwang’s chance was beautiful - I thought all the hyperbole from Lop when we bought him was massively over the top. It wasn’t.
Just one more goal for him and he's equaled his best ever goal tally.

6 goals and 5 assists so far this season.

I think Cunha's goal yesterday was his best of the season. Obviously won't win awards stylistically, but it was a proper centre forwards goal and a run he wasn't making previously. It's the type of goal we don't normally score

I just want to make it absolutely clear, I did not do it purposely, whatever you think about the fact I've now misspelt his name twice. I assure you I won't do it a 3rd time. There was absolutely no conscious decision to purposely spell it wrong for a second time.
I am not a wind-up merchant, I wasn't trying to be a dick, and I am not racist.
I'm just a bit tired this morning, have a slight hangover, and generally and increasingly very forgetful.
I'm genuinely sorry I've disrespected Hwang Hee-chan, and posters on here.
It has actually quite upset me. It was a great win (PS I'm not fishing for any sympathy, but I wanted to express the truth about this).
It might be a safe idea to follow Gary's lead and call him 'Channy'.

Both disallowed goals were correctly disallowed.
Yes they were, but the delicious thing for me is that cunt Pickford actually had 5 FIVE put past him.
Sorry, I'll put that differently, 'Pickford had to get FIVE out of the net.
He didn't know two were offside.
EDIT: It makes me feel quite self indulgently happy to keep saying this.
'FIVE times Pickford, with his shit hairstyle and wide, loud mouth, had to go rummaging around in the back of the net to find balls that he couldn't keep out'

It might be a safe idea to follow Gary's lead and call him 'Channy'.
Which is not too far from what his nickname would be in Korean, which would be either "Chan-ah" or "Heechan-ah". There is a formula to creating a nickname in Korean, which is your name (or final syllable of your name) followed by "ah" or "ya" (the latter is if your name ends in a vowel).

Yes they were, but the delicious thing for me is that cunt Pickford actually had 5 FIVE put past him.
Sorry, I'll put that differently, 'Pickford had to get FIVE out of the net.
He didn't know two were offside.
EDIT: It makes me feel quite self indulgently happy to keep saying this.
'FIVE times Pickford, with his shit hairstyle and wide, loud mouth, had to go rummaging around in the back of the net to find balls that he couldn't keep out'
Jordan Pickford was very good yesterday. But for him Everton could've lost by a lot more.

He also clapped the South Bank at the end and took the stick he got with good grace.

He's a top pro.

I think Cunha's goal yesterday was his best of the season. Obviously won't win awards stylistically, but it was a proper centre forwards goal and a run he wasn't making previously. It's the type of goal we don't normally score
Agree with this. The type of goal I’d love to see us score more of - the type we would score more of if the nice build up play were to be made complete. A fitting goal for a performance that was just so much more incisive all-round.

You could see he was off when they freeze framed it, even without lines. So just off but the correct decision.
Great finish mind. Clearly full of confidence.

I’m currently getting the mickey taken from me continuously regarding hwang. Start of the season saying he’s a terrible footballer to this. Making me look more and more foolish as the weeks go by!

Jordan Pickford was very good yesterday. But for him Everton could've lost by a lot more.

He also clapped the South Bank at the end and took the stick he got with good grace.

He's a top pro.
I noticed that too, wonder what drove him to do that?

Exactly, I hate that age related bollocks, I’m 70 and would never use my age for such crap.
With all due respect, you have no idea whether as an individual, whether I am suffering some sort of mental decline. I wouldn't mention that lightly.

Lycan was right to pull me up for it, and I need to learn, but please don't make a sweeping generalisation about me or join the character-assassination bully squad who thrive on such moments.

We have moved on from it I had hoped.....................

Back