• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3-0 Everton: Verdict Thread

Which is not too far from what his nickname would be in Korean, which would be either "Chan-ah" or "Heechan-ah". There is a formula to creating a nickname in Korean, which is your name (or final syllable of your name) followed by "ah" or "ya" (the latter is if your name ends in a vowel).
I thought his nickname in S Korea was Hwangso?

Really? I look racist?

I am glad I don't live in your sort of judgemental world, but having said that I know this is the way some people immediately react these days. I'm 61, slowing up with age, and make genuine mistakes, and that is all there is too it.

I left Molmix because of the way some posters were taking over there, looks like I have jumped from the frying pan into the fire.
My mates think I'm woke as fuck but the virtue signalling on here is off the charts sometimes...

Be careful not to call a woman a woman by the way, some posters start burning their bra's in protest.

My mates think I'm woke as fuck but the virtue signalling on here is off the charts sometimes...

Be careful not to call a woman a woman by the way, some posters start burning their bra's in protest.
You had to do it, couldn't let it lie after sbbs tried to show remorse and explain his mistakes, it was all settling down and you've tried to ignite it again, cue another couple of hours of pointless tit for tat nonsense.

With all due respect, you have no idea whether as an individual, whether I am suffering some sort of mental decline. I wouldn't mention that lightly.

Lycan was right to pull me up for it, and I need to learn, but please don't make a sweeping generalisation about me or join the character-assassination bully squad who thrive on such moments.

We have moved on from it I had hoped.....................
Listen, i'm 71, and my advice to you, is simply, relax a bit. You've obviously been fighting some cause all your life, so as i say relax, try and enjoy what's left of it, and try not giving a shit.
Works for me,

That's because your knees do your walking and affect mobility, your brain can deteriorate too and that affects what you write and say.

Subtle difference at minimum :)-.
Fuck me shotty, which bit of relax and enjoy your old Age, didn't you get?
Oh, and before for you go on one with me, remember, never confuse me with someone who gives a shit.

I thought yesterday was a good performance

By the way shotty, my knees might be a pain, but they don,t affect my walking.
Praying, now there's a completely different problem.

Back