• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3-0 Everton: Verdict Thread

Seriously mate, and without being the least bit disrespectful, a Football Internet Forum probably isn’t the best best place to visit if you expect no criticism or a balanced opinion.

Especially this one.
Especially this one.:love:

I think in some ways Neto being injured was a bit of a blessing as we heavily relied on him the first few games. I would say that front three are on fairly level pegging now in terms of form and contributing to chances created/build up.

It’s a very interesting headache to have. I’m not sure I’d drop Pablo at the moment.
We don’t need to drop Pablo. With Hwang away we will have a front three of Sarabia, Cunha and Neto.

Former poster signs up under a new username to score internet points. New year, same old tired shit.

Former poster signs up under a new username to score internet points. New year, same old tired shit.
I would like this post but it's a new year and my New Year's resolutions was to try to give up "cabals" and "cliques"...

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the fitness of the playing squad is also much improved now, enabling us to play a more intense pressing game.
Those early games in the season (when many of you were so critical) we often struggled in second halves to maintain our performances.
Kudos to the management and fitness team for improving this in season without suffering too many muscle injuries.

The effort over the last 3 games shows how high those levels are.
Minimal changes and the standard was sky high in game 3 whilst we saw Everton blaming fatigue and injuries (but obvs not the managers fault for a poor choice of tactics/formation).

Not sure what your problem is Tone..If you're wanting tired old crap re read the recycled insults over the past year or so. Now that becomes tiresome.

Anyway happy new year. I wish you all happiness health and positivity x

I give GON his due, but I think the main incentive in this match, IMO, was Lemina's loss.
Hopefully the team will now realise what they are capable of, and improve performances regularly.

Back