• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nuno to leave Wolves

The fact that he is in charge for the United game says a lot too. If Fosun were pissed with him, he wouldn't be.

Indeed. All I hope is that we have somebody lined up and get them in within a fortnight after the United game.

Absolutely gutted by this news, at least Mick was past his best when he went, not the case with Nuno.

Goodbye and farewell to a humble and honourable man. We and Wolves were so lucky to have him

Last week when looking at the goals of the season and it cut to him after Raul scored on the opening day v Sheff Utd and it struck me have different he looked then compared to now. He looks like much older and has the world on his shoulders at the moment.

Special manager and more impotantly special bloke.

Indeed. All I hope is that we have somebody lined up and get them in within a fortnight after the United game.
I bet they have, but would be nice with a hugh Nuno tifo on sunday to really celebrate him

Absolutely gutted, welling up like a big babby as I type this.
Possibly the best manager/coach in my 54 years as a supporter, maybe even better than McGarry.
Mutual consent...hope it is or Nuno's decision, if there's any suspicion of sacking, I'll be livid

Just read a bit about Lage and very underwhelmed and extremely risky appointment at this level if it is him.

I'll absolutely reserve judgement on any manager they bring in, because I remember us roundly being told how shit Nuno was before he started here.

Gutted! Obviously out of the blue but not a massive surprise. As said already he's not been the same man since towards the end of last year in both demeanor and energies.

This Lage thing smells almost Zenga in execution so hopefully not true. Failing miserably at Benfica isn't exactly a high bar.

Well that just about tops off a great season. Don`t know who we`ll end up with, don`t want to think about it at the moment, but he`s going to have bloody big boots to fill. Thank`s for all you`ve done Nuno.

Back