• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nuno to leave Wolves

Just can't believe it. no hint of this from all his recent chats to the media - seemed all set for pre-season !!!
could be in for more grief next season when some players also decide they want to jump ship. really seems to me that its more a Fosun decision than Nuno.

I'll absolutely reserve judgement on any manager they bring in, because I remember us roundly being told how shit Nuno was before he started here.

Nuno had at least proved himself a bit at Valencia, Lage has nothing under his belt.

Absolutely brutal news.

I hope it was his choice, not forced.

I think Nuno will take some time out and then take over Portugal after the Euros.

I hope he changes his mind, it aint going to happen though. God i feel like shit.

Didn't Lage win Primeira Liga? Benfica scored 103 goals.
João Félix won Primeira Liga. Bruno Lage lost it to quite possibly the worst Porto Champions ever (Sérgio Conceição's team btw, do NOT want that rabid cunt anywhere near Wolves either).

João Félix won Primeira Liga. Bruno Lage lost it to quite possibly the worst Porto Champions ever (Sérgio Conceição's team btw, do NOT want that rabid cunt anywhere near Wolves either).
Early signs you are going to be very pissed off then.

Fuck me. I've got to own it, I said a few months ago something along the lines of 'I'm not to fussed either way' if Nuno's managing us next season. But the the way this news has dropped has honestly left me a bit shattered.

All of my misgivings are to one side right now. At our pomp I wanted us together forever, and I'm genuinely gutted it hasn't gone that way. Dreaming is for free, Nuno. Go, be happy, be successful, and always, always know we love you

2021 is as shit as 2020. I don’t think I even want to go Sunday now.

Unfortunately I have no faith in us getting this appointment right as I don't know what football people are at the top making the decision.
c5ihp-YSDBJ18G44G-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1533204761799._SX1080_.png

Just can't believe it. no hint of this from all his recent chats to the media - seemed all set for pre-season !!!
could be in for more grief next season when some players also decide they want to jump ship. really seems to me that its more a Fosun decision than Nuno.
Maybe this was more Fosun's plan than Nuno's. Time will tell. How quickly we replace him will speak volumes too.

Back