• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nuno to leave Wolves

Their lemon head fan base is as angry as ever. Muppets

If Nuno is appointed by Everton, he's going to have a hard time coming up with a motivational theme as good as the Wolf Pack. A "Bag of Toffees" gives such a different impression.

I hope, for his sake, that he doesn't end up at Crystal Palace but even a "Flock of Eagles" sounds better.

If Nuno is appointed by Everton, he's going to have a hard time coming up with a motivational theme as good as the Wolf Pack. A "Bag of Toffees" gives such a different impression.

I hope, for his sake, that he doesn't end up at Crystal Palace but even a "Flock of Eagles" sounds better.

One convocation.

He’s probably plagued with scammers trying to hack his account - I’ve got a (hardly used) very good Instagram address and get multiple daily attempts.

I think Nuno working under a DoF who genuinely owns the recruitment process has the potential to be combustible

Nuno will be a bit of an expensive pay off by the sound of it. And it’s pretty much impossible to get Everton lower than 12th with their squad and financial backing. And even if you are 12th in January you are still “only 5 points off 7th” even though it’s a flawed statement.

We don’t know what Bruno is going to have to work with and what the boards ambition is. From what’s coming out the club I’d deem Bruno a success if he avoids a relegation battle, develops players and plays better football.

Nuno will be sacked if the football and results are shit. Bit of grace if he gets the football and not the results and will be fine if they are winning stinking the place out.

I think Nuno working under a DoF who genuinely owns the recruitment process has the potential to be combustible
I don't think the Everton DOF really does. I think it's as much the DoFs decisions as it is Moshiris (sp)

Back