• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Olympiakos (H) Slightly Dealyed Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's watching Sevilla-Roma, keep your eye on Zaniolo for the latter - meant to be quite the exciting prospect

Not nervous at all. This just feels more like a brucey bonus game now the season has finished. I'm sure that'll change as we get to kick off though.

Not nervous at all. This just feels more like a brucey bonus game now the season has finished. I'm sure that'll change as we get to kick off though.
I'm a little nervous but not as much as I was before Chelsea. Just going to enjoy this one. Still feels surreal that we're playing Olympiacos in a competitive game.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

You can blame my Dad if I am wrong. He sent me a message the other day to say he will be watching on that channel. I haven't checked as I won't be...

I'll have a look myself but my experience of BT is they never give anything away.

Sevilla look absolutely tremendous. They lead and Roma can barely get a kick.

Little bit better from Roma now but Sevilla look comfortable. One possible penalty shout when Dzeko went over but otherwise little of note bar a clear increase in shithousery and feigning of injury. Not Getafe levels but still beginning to get on my tits.

Control of the ball by Roma players is poor - keep losing it on the second ball

Second for Sevilla - good break (similar to what we would do)

Dzeko rolls around. Ref says get up. About seven seconds later ball in the Roma net. Superb counter by Sevilla.

Apart from Jesus Navas who is a winger playing at right back I've never heard of any of them so they must be shit

Livescore has Sa in goal for them - thought he was injured?

Would have thought Otasowie would have been on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back