• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Olympiakos (H) Slightly Dealyed Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No real surprises in our line-up, is that all the rest of our first team squad on the bench?

Marques got that place, although in reality it's irrelevant

Yes, but earlier in the season it was Otasowie. Wonder if he is on his way out on loan.

Sevilla have been excellent today. Would love to see us go up against them.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

They are superb. Ocampos is insanely good. Can see why Chelsea are sniffing around Reguilon too.

This not on BT sport YouTube as rumoured above? My usual steam provider doesn't have it too :(

They are superb. Ocampos is insanely good. Can see why Chelsea are sniffing around Reguilon too.

They've been excellent but Roma have been spectacularly bad. Serie A is so poor at the moment, even Juve aren't close to the side they have been over the last 5 or 6 years. If we do make it through the quarter will be a fantastic game though.

Slight butterflies now - just want it to start

(trying not to listen to Hoddle too much)

Hoddle massively pushing Coady for England while conceding he needs to be in a three. Gareth - play a two and look at shite like Mings or play three and welcome a rolls Royce.

I'd love to be there tonight, football needs to carry on but it's just not the same watching at home. A full Molineux would be bouncing tonight and there's nothing like it.

Got my money back for this match yesterday - would so much rather be there than have the money :icon_sad:

Happy with the team. Confident about this one! Really hope we can do it.

Ok, lets go..

Fucking hell, what a chance for Raul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back