• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Olympiakos (H) Slightly Dealyed Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a save from Rui. Got us out of jail there. Lazy from Doc.

Best case it’s a minor sprain and it’s two weeks off and most likely his season over

Nah...

Coming clean, I'm Whatssapping with my sis who's a surgical consultant and that's what she said to me.

So far their keeper is making Lonners look world class.

He has had two options on what to do three or four times and chosen the wrong one each time. Keep it up!

Their centre half - Cisse? - is properly shite. Would be trying to get Traore or Podence running at him one on one.

On Traore - that tash is awful. Get the shaver out, son.

Yeah, wish we could put more pressure on him..he is shaky

Nah...

Coming clean, I'm Whatssapping with my sis who's a surgical consultant and that's what she said to me.

I’m struggling with how that’s relevant. Unless her eyes are an MRI scanner and she can see there’s literally nothing wrong with him.

Is Adama sporting a pencil moustache?

These look no great shakes but I think if they score their tails will go up

Their centre half - Cisse? - is properly shite. Would be trying to get Traore or Podence running at him one on one.

On Traore - that tash is awful. Get the shaver out, son.

Cisse is supposedly highly rated, but I haven't a clue about Ba. Would guess he's the weak link.

I’m struggling with how that’s relevant. Unless her eyes are an MRI scanner and she can see there’s literally nothing wrong with him.

Let's end this now. She knows more than you and she certainly knows more than me.

You're the one who said it's a minor sprain, best case. Where's your MRI, smart arse?

Loving Adama's tache.

Got to be offside, surely? VAR?

Is this on TV over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back