• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

O'Neil Confirmed

Fuck it!, I don’t think I’ve ever been so underwhelmed, win the first home game and that might change, ain’t optimistic.

Well it’s certainly killed the forum dead.

Welcome Gary I hope you succeed and some of these fans can eat humble pie.
I'm finished with this forum. Too much hatred against a man who no one knows.
Adiós amigos.

Bizarre (and a bit vom inducing) to witness the sanctimony coming from a handful of posters because a huge downgrade in manager is called out for what it is.

You'd think we'd learned from the Lage era (club and fans) but obviously not

Bizarre (and a bit vom inducing) to witness the sanctimony coming from a handful of posters because a huge downgrade in manager is called out for what it is.

They're old guys, cut them some slack most can't remember their names let alone the new manager's.

Some of the stuff being hurled at O'Neil himself is OTT, though. Not all of it (there are very fair reasons to be skeptical of him), but there's a lot of hyperbole on at present.

Some of the stuff being hurled at O'Neil himself is OTT, though. Not all of it (there are very fair reasons to be skeptical of him), but there's a lot of hyperbole on at present.

Can you quote some OTT personal comments for me? A few people saying he's shite, which is daily par for the course with shorthand dismissiveness re: players and managers on most football forums.

Don't recall seeing anything so personal and out of order that it justifies the smattering of pearl clutching that's being indulged in

It's just social media. He'll get support in the ground at least for the start of the season. Things can and probably will change, but at the moment there's not a home game we are likely favourites for until December. The events of the last 24 hours haven't changed that, the reaction to the results if they play out that way will though

Back