• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Page error

Thank fuck for that. I had to speak to actual people and do things. Thats not the life I signed up for!!

Me too.

I've done actual work and even some cold calling this morning [shudder]

The hosts helpfully upgraded something. Then everything broke. I've suggested they be less helpful in future.

Had the message for about 14 hours or so. Only on mobile though didn't try on laptop.

Ha ha I just thought it was to do with being in Greece and ordered another cypro, worked like a charm immediately after!

Well that was a weird morning without this place.

Something's still not right with it but at least we can get on now.

Yeah, I’ve had it on & off for approx. 48 hours now.

Yeah, I’ve had it on & off for approx. 48 hours now.

Locked out this morning - a few problems still showing, but at least can get back on now

I've got the below warning at the top of my page:-

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 110

Can read, but not respond on a PC.

Can read and respond from Tapatalk.

What Penk said, only just managed to get on but cannot reply with quote etc... on a Pc

Yeah, it's not right. Can't quote on PC (at least not without doing it manually). Big lag after I do post.

But not right is better than not working at all.

I couldn’t type in the reply box on a PC either.

Looks like apostrophes are borked too!

giphy.gif

Potential user error obviously - but I was in the academy thread and made a post but it’s gone in the sheff weds thread - I’m sure I was in the right one!

Back