• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Page error

Used xenforo a bit and it's ok, always seems a bit more 'flashy', but that perhaps the sites themselves.

There is a Tapatalk plugin afaik - most important thing for me.

XenForo are geared up for mobile anyway, the actual site you're on works perfectly in portrait view on any mobile device. Always liked that about them.

I'll get VB fixed, then we can discuss further.

When you fix it can you organize an idiots guide as you're just talking gobbledygook in the preceding dozen or so posts :)

Can I also suggest/recommend an Invision powered board? No idea if it's viable, but the ones I've been on automatically embed stuff like pics, vids and tweets by simply copying the link into the reply box, which makes it really easy to use.

Will it mean Cyber posting more incongruous gifs? If so then no.

I can resist anything but temptation..............................................................

Now I know it gives Deutsch a needle as well as Langers well..... open goal innit.......!

Actually Kenny complemented me on a gif a couple of weeks ago so I pretty much retired as my job was done

However................................ given the low full toss that DW has just bowled at my leg stump it takes great restraint not to have a swing!

Actually Kenny complemented me on a gif a couple of weeks ago so I pretty much retired as my job was done

The forum can thank me later...

I know the site is still borked, but is there anything I can do to temporarily stop the number of double posts? It's actually posting a duplicate every single time I post now, and I'm having to abuse my moderator rights to go and delete them otherwise it would clog the forum up horribly.

Maybe stop posting?

Was wondering who would be the first one...

I'm not having any problems with double posts. Either via Tapatalk or on my laptop. Seems certain people get it all the time though.

Right, I think ive sorted out the VB license, so we can get to work on some fixing.

Jinky - when you double post it'll tell you, you can't post again so quickly... If you navigate away then you've only posted once.

Lincs_Wolf said:
Jinky - when you double post it'll tell you, you can't post again so quickly... If you navigate away then you've only posted once.

It does double post as well without taking you to that screen, it takes you back to your last post of the thread but it's there twice. It's happened to me a fair few times in one section of the forum (strange that it hasn't happened in any others) but I have admin rights in there so have deleted most of them. There are multiple issues at the minute but I'm sure Vis will have them sorted as soon as he gets time.

Can't post at all from computer, not sure if you're aware of that issue.

Back