• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Page error

Took all day for me to be able to get on, using my phone there is now a big black block above the banner.

I can't seem to edit, reply with quote, add an image and when I post, I get a message thanking me for voting. I blame Corbyn.

Tapatalk works properly, website not so much.

Pablowolf said:
I can't seem to edit, reply with quote, add an image and when I post, I get a message thanking me for voting. I blame Corbyn.

slide_1.jpg

I'm going on strike for the next 6-7 hours.

I to trypost something and it just comes out as complete bollocks

so working fine for me

I to trypost something and it just comes out as complete bollocks

so working fine for me

(apart from all the double posts)

I'll get into it later on. Might need some lengthy downtime though. Might just reinstall the forum software.

Probably a good time to do it Vis seeing as its a international week.

So, it looks like the problems are all to do with the gaps at the top of each page, above the banner. The bigger the gap, the more error messages occur.

Double post issues, and I cannot edit. It is a bit of a pain in the butt but not the end of the world.

Yeah, unfortunately I havent been able to get hold of the license holder for the forum software, so wasnt able to fix over the weekend :( Will keep you all updated.

OK, we've managed to dig outthe license details, so we can start to fix this mess....

And once its all fixed, Im seriously thinking about moving the xenForo. Thoughts/comments appreciated.

Just had a look at xenforo. Looks like a more user friendly version of vBulletin, its the same designers behind it too.

I like the fact you can like posts too. Molineux Mix is already using it.

XenForo looks OK from what I’ve seen, I do prefer this platform to be honest but it has been a bit clunky for a while now with double posts, fucked up search feature and the latest bout of shit. Perhaps a move would be a good thing.

So long as it still works in Tapatalk, that's a bit of a dealbreaker.

Back