• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pets

No way could that happen with mine - if she needs to go to the Vet's then it's a stab vest & full length gauntlets, then grab her & get her in the basket before she can do any other damage (just think 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail & the rabbit' really).

When I leave her with the Vet's then leave the room & let them get on with it (well they are professionals & paid well to deal with that shit).

Otherwise she is as calm as anything (probably a result of her being mistreated when she was a kitten before my son took ownership of her)

I understand. I adopted a feral farm cat once. Thing lived to about 18. Not an ounce of affection for any human without cat food. Hated us for putting a collar with bells on to prevent her killing anything with fur or feathers. We thought when she went blind that the bell wasn't required. Oh no, quite wrong. Cue the carnage of a family of mice minus heads on and around the door next day. Smudge I called her.absolute assassin of a cat! Parents loved her though. And she respected them for feeding her.

I understand. I adopted a feral farm cat once. Thing lived to about 18. Not an ounce of affection for any human without cat food. Hated us for putting a collar with bells on to prevent her killing anything with fur or feathers. We thought when she went blind that the bell wasn't required. Oh no, quite wrong. Cue the carnage of a family of mice minus heads on and around the door next day. Smudge I called her.absolute assassin of a cat! Parents loved her though. And she respected them for feeding her.

Mine is fine unless I try to put her into an enclosed space. Spent most of today in the wardrobe (why, who knows it's a cat), which was fine as long as I left a door open. If I had shut the last door then suspect that she would have gone berserk.

My son got her from a rescue centre when she was 3 - not entirely sure what was done to her in those early years, but whilst she likes dark spaces really cannot tolerate being entirely shut in. Just needs an easy escape route.

to be fair, one of ours does that and he's certainly never been abused, have had him since he was born.

just one of those cat things. he's really sweet and loves to be social but always like to be facing the 'outside' of a pet. Ex., if you reach around the other side of him to pet, he will turn so your arm isn't 'around' him. and he'll sit there doing that for 20 minutes. it's the dumbest thing. :icon_lol:

Our cats are the best, nothing like your traditional ones. They have "wobbly cat syndrome" - cerebellar hyperplasia and so have the most unique and needy personalities you'll ever find in cats. www.instagram.com/ps_brothers_adventures
9330f4f5da8397156f4fe4beef4a1b12.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

the forum has a pretty cute collection of critters

Just reading back through this thread to see if I had posted and this appears.

Im not allowed to have a dog. Much to my annoyance

That post aged well

Lewis
44101690_10156862567559443_8008518559833522176_n.jpg

Nuno
54515813_10157245114309443_3925099409846566912_n.jpg

to be fair, you don't have *a* dog

Just reading back through this thread to see if I had posted and this appears.

That post aged well

Lewis
44101690_10156862567559443_8008518559833522176_n.jpg

Nuno
54515813_10157245114309443_3925099409846566912_n.jpg

Lewis looks like the sniffer dog who took a shit in our office earlier. Watching the Facilities team clean that up was grim

"NUUUUNNNNNOOOO"

(Am shouting it out loud also)

Edit: that's tickled me. Just imagining you or your partner shouting it over the park. Haha.

"NUUUUNNNNNOOOO"

(Am shouting it out loud also)

Edit: that's tickled me. Just imagining you or your partner shouting it over the park. Haha.

It's great.

Even better when they go to our dog sitter when we go on our hols. She has to walk them around a park in Sandwell shouting Nuno.

Right to put an end to these pictures of effeminate pets meet Gus
the manliest dog possible that I have to walk every morning but he doesn't make me feel any less of a 'bloke'

47573761_1804255686363729_4783438895851241472_n.jpg

Nobody laugh at the sparkly red bow tie !!

Got home from walking my Yorkshire Terrier, only to hear a chap yelling at his dog and as I turned I saw the dog get hit by a car :(

Fortunately the driver was a vet and so I drive dog and owner to the veterinary surgery and after a brief check over and some pain relief the dog seemed OK....

It was heart wrenching seeing the dog being hit. To make it worse the chap had only just moved to the area a month ago after splitting up with his wife of 15 years and the dog is the only thing he has left!

When I was maybe four years old I saw a cat get run over by a utility truck. I don't think I truly understood at the time what had happened and I don't think I even had a concept of "death" at that age, but to this day some 23 years later I can still see the whole thing play out as clear as day in my mind.

There is something about an animal suffering that is truly unlike anything else. Glad the pup turned out alright in your case, Aiki!

When I was maybe four years old I saw a cat get run over by a utility truck. I don't think I truly understood at the time what had happened and I don't think I even had a concept of "death" at that age, but to this day some 23 years later I can still see the whole thing play out as clear as day in my mind.

There is something about an animal suffering that is truly unlike anything else. Glad the pup turned out alright in your case, Aiki!

I didn't think it was going to be at first but after a few seconds he got up and went to his owner. Following the vets giving him the ok I'm hoping the worse that's happened is that my car is covered in labrador hair!

This is Tyler’s police mugshot... see next post for a more accurate representation

Attachments

• 81B133FE-C0B7-40F4-B27E-38C48E777AE6.jpg
    81B133FE-C0B7-40F4-B27E-38C48E777AE6.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 22
Back