• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Play Off Winners

Who do you think will go up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fulham have looked very, very tired in their last few games. Wouldn't be surprised to see them turned over.

Fancy the draw - hopefully it's a good game of football though, the play-offs were painful viewing last season

Truly shocking last year. There wasn't one even vaguely acceptable match and the final is one of the worst games I have ever seen at any level.

Can't say I've watched the playoffs for years, but quite fancy derby as outsiders so might watch tonight's game.

Fulham have looked very, very tired in their last few games. Wouldn't be surprised to see them turned over.

Derby have hit a mini run of form as well just at the right time, and yeah Fulham look spent. I can see Derby sneaking it.

I fancy Derby to win by 2 or 3. I think Fulham are shot.

I wouldn't have said this a few weeks ago but I now think Derby will win out against Fulham and then beat the winner of Boro v Villa.

Hopefully Derby can win the play offs as I'd say that they pose less of a threat spending wise / as a premier league opponent than the others. A Blouse fan at work wants Villa to get to the final and lose but I'd prefer it if they are knocked out in the semi final.

I'll be supporting whoever wins this tie in the final, I despise Pulis and Bruce.

I'm still conflicted on Derby, it would be good for the City and I have a lot of friends who are Derby fans and it'dnbe a great day out, but I'm liking my season in the sun.

Sessegnon hasn't been in this game at all. Another below par first half from Fulham.

Back