• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

PNE v Wolves Matchday thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, pull your finger out, slacker :)

I know apathy's set in, we need a couple of wins. :icon_wink:

COME ON ME BABBIES

this is a major game for us, we really need a win and a good performance...well, mainly a win even if it´s an ugly one..

Surely to be your babbies they'd have to be embryonic ??

ps. I'm in one of those moods :)

I'll take a 1-0 off Jack Price's beard!

@OfficialWolves: TEAM | Martinez; Iorfa, Batth (c), Hause, Golbourne; McDonald, Price, van La Parra, Wallace, Henry; Afobe. #PNEFCvWWFC

There's a nice balance to this team and it's reassuring to see Ken select Hause over EEL to partner Batth.

That's a selection not many would argue with, 4-5-1 I assume. Fingers crossed..

@OfficialWolves: TEAM | Martinez; Iorfa, Batth (c), Hause, Golbourne; McDonald, Price, van La Parra, Wallace, Henry; Afobe. #PNEFCvWWFC

Decent.
Hope VLP and Wallace can get on the ball and make a difference, both players can take on a man and beat him, if they can get the service to Benik we should score a few today.

Pleased with that side. 3 points badly needed - not too fussed about the performance as long as we can get a confidence boosting victory.

Would rather Byrne play instead of headless Raj but otherwise what I was after.

I think it's the best team KJ's picked this season.

Shame it's only been brought about by injuries and suspensions but hey ho.

In a 4-2-3-1 system thats Kens best team selection this season.

I agree with DW, the best we've got at the moment and hopefully the formation that suits them, but I would also have Byrne over VLP

Seeing as Trev posted a 'Matchday Thread' we must surely win, mustn't we? Let's hope this is where we turn our fortunes around. McDonald & Price sounds tasty!

Would rather have Byrne in than VLP but otherwise no complaints really.

Reach starts for Preston.

I do hope that's a 4-2-3-1 with Henry on the left, VLP on the right, and not a 4-4-2 with Wallace left and VLP up top alongside Afobe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back