• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Podcasts

Highly recommend a podcast called 'Swindled' Over 100 episodes I subscribe to it and it's a €5 per month so I get extra episodes and videos of episodes too.
Most of them are based in the US but some are world wide.
He covers that fucker who cheated on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.
Some of the largest companies in the world, National Carbide, Dow, Remington Johnson & Johnson and dozens of them...
All corrupt and really bad fuckers. Each episode lasts around 1 hour, bit more, bit less.
I love his voice, he writes and researches the stuff himself, his humour is as dry ass you like, quite monotone, but there's no daft humour, no laughing, no in jokes, no rubbish, just describes the story in a kind of neat, clear flat voice.
Compelling stuff...
Wycliffe Jean? Bastard!
It's main theme is blue collar crime and corruption, corporate dodginess in the extreme, lying and thieving...
Highly recommend it.

Struggling to consider anything other than Spotify now, especially now they've added a significant amount of audio books to their library too.

It's not original, but I use Spotify for all my music and podcasts

Pocketcasts is good if Spotify makes you uncomfortable

I've used Podcast Addict for years.

I've recently discovered podcasts, I know how much of a dinosaur am I?
Anyway, any suggestions for a good current football podcast. Not just Wolves, more general football content but not just the big 6.
Don't mind if it's a bit bantery or amusing as long as they're not giggling fools.

There's a new Early Doors podcast that started a week ago with Phil Mealey called To the Regiment. Only 1 episode so far which is an introduction but it's quite interesting - think they're going to do a show for each episode from now on, with a guest from the cast each week.

@Deutsch Wolf @Kenny

Football Ramble used to be good, but I've not listened for a while so don't know who's involved now or if it's any good.

Quickly Kevin ending after the next run of episodes.

The right call as just starting to get stale and running out of things to talk about really plus they have now given time to Saunders and Hoddle. It's like it's been wanting me to hate it.

Last edited:
Quickly Kevin ending after the next run of episodes.

The right call as just starting to get stale and running out of things to talk about really plus they have now given time to Saunders and Hoddle. It's like it's been wanting me to hate it.
Yeah definitely the right time. The first few series were great fun though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a year old now, but I listened to this this morning and found it really interesting, particularly about his time at Wolves. He's good value. Depressing that we got rid of Collymore but kept Paskin and McLoughlin..

Listened to this too, Connor as always is a good listen, he really loves Wolves.

It's a year old now, but I listened to this this morning and found it really interesting, particularly about his time at Wolves. He's good value. Depressing that we got rid of Collymore but kept Paskin and McLoughlin..

I bet he doesn't say why!

Back