• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre Match Music

It's not unusual for that to happen! I normally get to my seat a minute or two before kick off. So I only really ever hear Hi Hi Silver Lining.

That game of war advert on tv at the mo has some pre-match music on it.
It's got me hankering after the footy!

I'm with Langers, got my timing spot on, Ref's usually blowing his whistle for the kick off as i finish having a piss.

They ought to close the stairs off when the whistle goes. If you're not in yet then tough, watch the half on the concourse TVs.

They ought to close the stairs off when the whistle goes. If you're not in yet then tough, watch the half on the concourse TVs.

Not allowed to go for a piss during the game then Bear?

Yeah I know it wouldn't work, I'm just venting.

It's not unusual for that to happen! I normally get to my seat a minute or two before kick off. So I only really ever hear Hi Hi Silver Lining.

Same here I usually walk in just as they are kicking off.

Well that's alright then, as long as you are OK.

:)

They've just kicked off and everyone sits down as the match gets underway and 30s later some fucktard makes the entire row get up out of their seats again purely because they couldn't be arsed to get out of the pub in plenty of time.

They've just kicked off and everyone sits down as the match gets underway and 30s later some fucktard makes the entire row get up out of their seats again purely because they couldn't be arsed to get out of the pub in plenty of time.

Not an issue for Trev - he's in the South Bank so everyone is already stood up.

Nobody sittiing at the back of the South Bank, #oldschool. :icon_wink:

Edit: Langers beat me to it.

They've just kicked off and everyone sits down as the match gets underway and 30s later some $#@!tard makes the entire row get up out of their seats again purely because they couldn't be arsed to get out of the pub in plenty of time.

I guess you don't go to the cinema?

I don't care about the music as the Tannoy* system we have is not designed for playing music, everything sounds rubbish coming out of it. Get rid of jason.forrest@wolves.co.uk please, he's a bumbling amateur.

*I mean public address system, Tannoy is a brand name.

I've never had that issue at the cinema. Probably because I go around once a year and make sure I go on a weekday.
I ain't thick ya nor.

Can't believe this thread has made it to a second page, no goal music it's fucking annoying especially if we're 3-0 and get a late goal and Pirahnas blares out to a less enthusiastic half empty stadium.

We're not talking about goal music.

Back