• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston 0 - Wolves 0 verdict thread

It is madness. Fuck knows why they don't pick him, probably the same reason Doherty keeps getting picked and Saville finds himself on the left and Coady keeps getting picked.

My assumption is Cav doesn't put much into training

PNE fans seem to think that they should've had a penalty at 1:30.

I think Cav will start at home, think lambert just wanted to be more solid and giving away that penalty against derby probably didn't help his cause. I expect Edwards and Cav in for Bright and Saville next time

Definitely wasn't a penalty, he just dropped to the floor like a few of there's did in the first half along with Bright for us.

Just noticed for the Makienok header that Batth was marking him first but then the 2 attackers crossed, Hause doesn't notice and Batth obviously doesn't let him know. This is why Hause and the team would benefit from playing alongside a centre half that can dominate and talk. Also where are the Dicko headers in the highlights, haven't seen them again so far which is strange.

Not going to give too much of an overview

what a fantastic day, shit game but great day.

Some stupid bitch shouted stop Thief as this guy ran past me.
I chased him, caught him, nearly choked him with my arm round his throat, only for her to say thanks it's my boyfriend we argued he was running away :(..... She could have got that guy a slap idiot.

The pub was superb, the atmosphere was great.

The football was shite.

Was pleased for Bright to get a start, would like to see him start a few more, he needs to learn to be stronger in the step up to Mens football.

Back