• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston (H, LC) 23/8 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful attempt. I've never understood giving someone who is short of confidence a penalty to take. The upsides are minimal and the downsides are huge.
I’d say the upside of him never taking one again is huge!

It’s annoying as that would’ve put this one to bed and a chance to rotate the side a bit.

Awful attempt. I've never understood giving someone who is short of confidence a penalty to take. The upsides are minimal and the downsides are huge.
This. I'm sure it was to try and give him a bit of confidence but missing it like that blows his confidence even more. Raul = the penalty taker every time.

I hate that every fiber of my being is practically begging for Hwang to score now.

FFS that penalty goes in this game probably drifts to a comfortable conclusion now we’ve got a game on our hands.

FFS that penalty goes in this game probably drifts to a comfortable conclusion now we’ve got a game on our hands.

Not really, Preston have hardly made it into our half. We've had it in nice areas 6/7 times and as per slow everything down and the move breaks down. Frustrating.

Not really, Preston have hardly made it into our half. We've had it in nice areas 6/7 times and as per slow everything down and the move breaks down. Frustrating.

1 goal lead is never done and dusted regardless of game pattern

Sounds like Neto has had an absolute stinker since coming on, which doesn’t sound great given all the transfer talk going on. Hopefully it’s nothing.

Jonny on for Semedo.

It's almost like our tactics going forward are rudimentary. :unsure:

FFS, I didn't realize PNE had that fucker Ched Evans. We definitely better not lose this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back