• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston (H, LC) 23/8 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the defender marking Raul has done a poor job, but I do feel like we get into plenty of similar positions with nobody taking up the space Raul has. That doesn't show up in the xG if Raul doesn't get on the end of it. That is my wishful thinking at least that a striker will turn into goals.
Not at all. RAN tends to get in that position fairly often, and then lay it back/pull back. The run is back stick like Raul then. Good goal

Not at all. RAN tends to get in that position fairly often, and then lay it back/pull back. The run is back stick like Raul then. Good goal
Not at all wishful thinking that meant. It’s a fair point

Anyone actually managing to watch the game on a stream or anything? How are we looking?

Penalty Taken by Hwang for some reason. Saved by goalie. Terrible penalty

Why on earth did Raul let him have it?

Why on earth did Raul let him have it?

No idea and I really hate it. As a centre forward he should be ripping Hwangs arms off if he even thinks about taking the ball for the penalty.

That’s mickey Gray levels of penalty taking, just had zero conviction

Awful attempt. I've never understood giving someone who is short of confidence a penalty to take. The upsides are minimal and the downsides are huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back