• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR 2 - 1 Wolves: verdict thread

Have they $#@!! They got relegated the year we won the league beating us 5 2 and drawing 3 3

That was a decade ago. They've been better than us on paper since they got promoted back to the Prem in 2011. That's far enough back now that I can't possibly imagine not seeing them as at least our equals competitively.

While I disagree with Cyber, why are people lining up to have a go at him?

He is entitled to his point of view.

Not if there is information available that shows his point of view is a fallacy.

Because his view is based on manic superstition and nothing to do with empirical fact?

If he wants to believe in jinxes and curses then that's his prerogative, it will be commented on though.

Because his view is based on manic superstition and nothing to do with empirical fact?

If he wants to believe in jinxes and curses then that's his prerogative, it will be commented on though.

That's fair enough, but silly comments like "What year is this?" are just unnecessary.

What year is this is showing that his comment is effectively football ancient history.

Part of the debunking of a poor argument.

Plus he is STILL going with his initial nonsense of QPR as a bogey side which has been factually shown as nonsense.

We have two true bogey sides really. Huddersfield at their place (which we finally sorted) and Boro away (which I will be amazed if we EVER sort!)

Frank. Thanks for the defence . wolves have 1 win v Norwich in a decade. Stop being so fucking trite guys. There are fixtures that for some fucking reason, wolves fuck up. Recent history shows Norwich as one. Now, please allow me the caution this fixture merits. Win it great. Draw it nothing changes. Lose it you lot have some pie to eat lol

What about that QPR bogey side argument that you made then? Today we lost, but our record there was shown to you to have been excellent for over a decade.

Alan you talk about Batth, however both goals Matt Smith got above Miranda both times, once for the effort just wide and the winner.

What year is this is showing that his comment is effectively football ancient history.

Part of the debunking of a poor argument.

Plus he is STILL going with his initial nonsense of QPR as a bogey side which has been factually shown as nonsense.

We have two true bogey sides really. Huddersfield at their place (which we finally sorted) and Boro away (which I will be amazed if we EVER sort!)

Please explain how we, top of the league, have lost today to a team in 16 th without a win in 8? 5 losses in 8 games to QPR home and away. 1 win in 8 v Norwich. Forgive me if I am a little short of confidence. I was proved right to be nervous today. Don't go debunking or poo pooing it. As I said I have no idea why it happens, it just does.

Huddersfield anywhere tbf. We've won two games against them in the last 25 years.

We're also dross against Arsenal and we don't beat Brighton very often (fair amount of draws though).

None of it means anything, it's a talking point and an opportunity for people to recall old games, when it comes to actual prospects then it's not a factor. If we fail to beat Norwich on Tuesday then the fact that we have a poorish recent record against them (with an arbitrary cut off, we won at Carrow Road in 1996, 1997, 2003, 2006 and 2007) is neither here nor there.

in the lead up to their first goal, i thought Miranda was blatantly pushed away from jumping for a header, which the QP then had all to himself. didn't show that a replay though.

Please explain how we, top of the league, have lost today to a team in 16 th without a win in 8? 5 losses in 8 games to QPR home and away. 1 win in 8 v Norwich. Forgive me if I am a little short of confidence. I was proved right to be nervous today. Don't go debunking or poo pooing it. As I said I have no idea why it happens, it just does.

It's utter nonsense.

Huddersfield anywhere tbf. We've won two games against them in the last 25 years.

We're also dross against Arsenal and we don't beat Brighton very often (fair amount of draws though).

None of it means anything, it's a talking point and an opportunity for people to recall old games, when it comes to actual prospects then it's not a factor. If we fail to beat Norwich on Tuesday then the fact that we have a poorish recent record against them (with an arbitrary cut off, we won at Carrow Road in 1996, 1997, 2003, 2006 and 2007) is neither here nor there.

So you can understand why wolves fans v Huddersfield ,Arsenal, Bolton, Norwich, QPR, are a little nervous.of course there is no reason to it. Of course its unexplainable. But our recent record v Norwich sucks so I will be a little apprehensive until we have 3 points in the bag and repeat it for a few seasons.

Fuck off! We have lost 5 in 8! Ffs!!

Our record at Loftus Road was fine. They got relegated from the PL in 1996 and since then we had lost one out of 14 games there.

It's one thing to believe in curses but to then cherrypick what you do and don't believe in... :D

I've got a date tomorrow night (true fact - go me!!)

I might take her to the Red Lion but last time I went there, it rained. Just not worth the risk.

Our record at Loftus Road was fine. They got relegated from the PL in 1996 and since then we had lost one out of 14 games there.

It's one thing to believe in curses but to then cherrypick what you do and don't believe in... :D

Sorry, you lot told me to look at recent games! Now who ius cherry picking. Played 8 lost 5. Move on.

Back