• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR vs Wolves Matchday Thread

Dear Paul Lambert, please don't fuck about with the left wing when were dominating a game!

Fuck me closer than it should have been but 3 points well earnt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christ. Should have had that sewn up a long, long time ago.

Saville sub fucked our shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take that result, plenty to improve on but 3 points is 3 points. Stops the rot and hopefully starts to restore some confidence

Ikeme injury was a lot of the stoppage time I guess.

3 points in the bag. Hopefully the manager will not be the only person on planet earth to notice that we deteriorated when he replaced Cavaleiro with Saville.

Ikeme injury was a lot of the stoppage time I guess.

3 points in the bag. Hopefully the manager will not be the only person on planet earth to notice that we deteriorated when he replaced Cavaleiro with Saville.
Even so no ref actually put all those mins in it

Dear Paul Lambert, please don't fuck about with the left wing when were dominating a game!

Nothing in wrong with it in principle, Cavaleiro had largely been offside and giving the ball back to QPR players but Saville wasn't the right man to take his place.

Saville sub invited pressure and that's exactly what we got, overall very happy unlucky not to score more goals but happy with 3 points. Edwards, Costa & Cav the stand out players for us. I also thought Iorfa was much improved but I still want to see some money spent on 2-3 defenders in January.

Dear Paul Lambert, please don't $#@! about with the left wing when were dominating a game!

I agree but for all the forun haters i dont think Cav helped himself tonight.
We all know he can skin players but it wasnt his night tonight and i wish he would have just played it simple instead of constantly running into the opposition.

Maybe Ged Wallace could work on the left? I thought he looked ok earlier in the season

Nothing in wrong with it in principle, Cavaleiro had largely been offside and giving the ball back to QPR players but Saville wasn't the right man to take his place.

Thought Cavaleiro had been fine, delivered around 4 or 5 good crosses that no one got on the end of. Yes he was offside a bit but he's a threat and QPR knew it. Saville gives no width and Wallace is shit but probably would have been a better option to try and maintain width.

I agree but for all the forun haters i dont think Cav helped himself tonight.
We all know he can skin players but it wasnt his night tonight and i wish he would have just played it simple instead of constantly running into the opposition.

He's looking for a number 10 to play off when he does it or Doherty to go wide of him which he doesnt seem to do. Hasn't go used to not having a number 10 or a left footed left back with him yet.

I thought cav did ok but looked short of match fitness - not quite sharp. On the other side of the coin in though saiss was fantastic. Great positioning and fantastic passing.

Oh and Conor coady had a truly awful game, can't believe he stayed on.

Lambert coming across well on Sky.

I thought cav did ok but looked short of match fitness - not quite sharp. On the other side of the coin in though saiss was fantastic. Great positioning and fantastic passing.

Oh and Conor coady had a truly awful game, can't believe he stayed on.

Saiss aside from the last ten was our MOTM I thought. Dicko too looked a lot fitter, he's definitely getting there. Must start for me now.

I think in future and suspensions notwithstanding we will see Teixiera as the option and possibly swapping him and costa around.

Back