• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR vs Wolves Matchday Thread

darlowolf64

Supply Teacher & 2020/21 PTG Intertoto Cup winner
Reaction score
So, here we are about 30 minutes from the announcement of the team for tonights game and Paul Lamberts selections could be a "make or break" call for him already amongst many fans in his short tenure as Wolves manager...

We'll all, inevitably, be disappointed.

If I see the same names as last week I am going to just about do my shit...

Would like to see.....

Ikeme

Iorfa
Batth
Hause
Silvio

Price
Saiss

Costa
Bright
Cav

Dicko

Got a feeling it will be nothing like that, will no doubt see Doherty, Edwards, Coady, Bod (needs taking out) If Saville starts again on the left I may just turn the TV off and not bother

Sadly, I have no hope, expectations, enthusiasm or even much interest in the type of fare Lambert has been dishing up. For the first time in I don't know how many years, I can't be bothered even to follow this one, let alone waste two hours of my life watching it. I sincerely hope for the sake of those who are less apathetic that I'll be regretting my decision come 9.30. QPR 0–7 Wolves.

I certainly won't be watching it. I cannot believe my level of utter apathy about Wolves now. Might follow it on the computer while watching Masterchef.

Can't believe 3 games into a new managers reign with the players we have in the squad that I'm waiting for the live TV game and expecting a boring, pathetic defeat....

I don't want to be embarrassed on tv ?? :(

Can't believe 3 games into a new managers reign with the players we have in the squad that I'm waiting for the live TV game and expecting a boring, pathetic defeat....

With you on that PQ: simply can't believe it. Also can't believe that we have a new manager and he's so uninspiring that I've not been able to watch one of his interviews to the end

3f465b0d425f40a5c2bcdfd99c233a2c.jpg

just hope we don't get stuffed ...........by that fucking twat Holloway !!!

Better, but still too much crap in the squad.

Going with the positives, front 3 I'm very happy with and hopefully we give them a run of games. Good to see Saiss back in also

Better going forward but still that god awful defence! Shame Coady kept his place ahead of Price

Back