• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

And all this shows is that the people asked do not understand the constitutional law of the United Kingdom.

Which to be honest, is disappointing but not surprising. That said, "we" encourage people to vote with their guts, not their heads and to ignore the words of expects, Right? :facepalm:

15337388_925873117514698_6837355365763529287_n.jpg

Yes, but BREXIT MEANS BREXIT, PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN, GET OVER IT REMOANERS.

Its a balanced argument.

Yes, but BREXIT MEANS BREXIT, PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN, GET OVER IT REMOANERS.

Its a balanced argument.

Your soundbite is out of date. It's all about a red, white and blue Brexit now.

Despite attempts to "complicate and obfuscate" the matter, Mr Gove says that it was "entirely clear" what people voted for in the referendum, saying that the public were fully informed.

Thankfully polls are of absolutely no consequence to the judiciary. And all this shows is that the people asked do not understand the constitutional law of the United Kingdom.
Along with a hell of a lot of politicians.

Despite attempts to "complicate and obfuscate" the matter, Mr Gove says that it was "entirely clear" what people voted for in the referendum, saying that the public were fully informed.

That is completely fucking unbelievable.

So, hypothetically, if the UK left the EU, but put in place a swathe of legislation that kept everything as-is, you'd be happy, right? We're no longer in the EU, so we did as the public wanted.

Massive shock as old people think world was better when I were a lad.

Shows who's been shit on by successive governments I suppose. And who hasn't been brainwashed at university of course. :)

Shows who's been shit on by successive governments I suppose. And who hasn't been brainwashed at university of course. :)

Perhaps you could explain why brexit is a good thing, rather than spitting out platitudes?

Perhaps you could explain why brexit is a good thing, rather than spitting out platitudes?

Brexit is a good thing, because the people who were oblivious to the plight of the many millions of working class people and their sufferening are now worrying about their future.
Now the oily machinery of the establishment, that suckered up to the EU at a cost of their own nation, show how disloyal they have been to their own country and people. Those very people, prefer the EU to try to hammer the UK and cause us misery, than their own nation. They grovel to the EU at the expense of the UK. It is something I never thought I would see in my lifetime.

This idea that "the establishment" will be in any way inconvenienced by Brexit is laughable. Yeah, lots of the "elite" argued against it but the establishment, by its very nature, doesn't much like change. But to think that the likes of Johnson, Fox, Gove and Farage would support something that would leave them worse off is a little bit sad.

THM and his ilk remind me a bit of the Judean People's Front Suicide Squad at the end of the Life of Brian - "That showed 'em, huh?"

Back