• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

I remember posting on the 'things that annoy you' thread about not getting an appointment having called the doctor's surgery for ages when I had labyrinthitis a few years back.

I am really resisting the urge to make a Labrynthitis joke here as I don't know how serious an illness it is!

I am really resisting the urge to make a Labrynthitis joke here as I don't know how serious an illness it is!

I died several times over you callous bastard.

(Not really but it's fucking horrible - feels like you're permanently pissed, mega dizzy and have no sense of balance as it affects your inner ear. You can't even watch telly!)

I died several times over you callous bastard.

(Not really but it's fucking horrible - feels like you're permanently pissed, mega dizzy and have no sense of balance as it affects your inner ear. You can't even watch telly!)

Blessing in disguise with the stuff your missus watches...

It isn't immigration which is causing our NHS to creak anyway. It's lack of real terms spending by this Government because of their ideology.

Well most doctors would come out and see you in the old days. Many people wait 2 weeks , to speak to a doctor by telephone now.
How it works where I live.

Need to see Dr the same day. Call at 8.30am for emergency appointment

Need a routine or non emergency appointment. Call anytime and will get an appointment in 4 - 7 days time

Can't get in the Dr's but need treatment - Go to walk in centre for same day treatment with no appointment.

Can't leave house Dr will come out

Blessing in disguise with the stuff your missus watches...

It isn't immigration which is causing our NHS to creak anyway. It's lack of real terms spending by this Government because of their ideology.

Exactly - but even with resources strained because of the cuts the government has made, suggesting people have to wait a month to see a doctor is just wrong.

How it works where I live.

Need to see Dr the same day. Call at 8.30am for emergency appointment

Need a routine or non emergency appointment. Call anytime and will get an appointment in 4 - 7 days time

Can't get in the Dr's but need treatment - Go to walk in centre for same day treatment with no appointment.

Can't leave house Dr will come out

Non routines are about a month in Penkridge. I think this is where THM is getting confused because non routine appointments have definitely lengthened.

26℅ of people see a doctor for an appointment that isn't urgent, in a week. That means 74℅ don't.

I bet only 7% of those voted remain as well. :icon_rolleyes:

deja-vu-more-like-i-got-nothing_o_3378149.jpg

26℅ of people see a doctor for an appointment that isn't urgent, in a week. That means 74℅ don't.

Source please otherwise you're a liar.

I still have no idea how you think you can talk about this with any authority to people that actually live in the UK. Kenny has outlined how it works around my area pretty well too.

Of course none of this relates to the EU at all and will probably not change until we get a change of government. But that's just semantics for somebody looking to the blame the EU for everything.

Source please otherwise you're a liar.

I still have no idea how you think you can talk about this with any authority to people that actually live in the UK. Kenny has outlined how it works around my area pretty well too.

Of course none of this relates to the EU at all and will probably not change until we get a change of government. But that's just semantics for somebody looking to the blame the EU for everything.

So if I put the link up that says this, are you a liar?

So if I put the link up that says this, are you a liar?

I'm not sure you have basic comprehension skills. Put your source up otherwise you're a liar/ bullshit merchant/ fantasist/ maker up of facts. You choose.

Now where's that source?

Back