• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

I don't actually see that happening, Theresa May's entire life is the Conservative Party.

Sitting next to Ken Clarke though isn't she? Plus if her local party reselects her what can the blonde cunt do?

Hammond has already pointed that out to him (he has already been reselected, as well he might be).

It's just more ridiculous bluff and bluster from an idiot who only ever offers that (and is somehow in thrall to a dangerous maniac behind the scenes). You can't defenestrate huge sections of your senior MPs because they won't do as you say.

I don't actually see that happening, Theresa May's entire life is the Conservative Party.

It will be her way of giving two fingers to the Tories that wouldn't back her deal. Also pushes Johnson closer to overtaking her as worst PM ever.

JRM going in like an attack dog on the speaker.

Absolute fucking helmet.

Ken Clarke now stepping in.

JRM is sounding like a fucking preening cock tonight. Revolting individual.

His defence of No Deal on the radio yesterday (which Lee says was the final straw for him) was ridiculous. Apparently it's all gravy as fewer people will die as a result of this self-inflicted nonsense than died at Stalingrad. What the actual fuck?

Another chancer who gives off the impression of being clever when he is no such thing. Arcane vocabulary and an antique accent does not equal intelligence.

The absolute fucking horrendous state of the House of Commons right now.

Never before has it been this bad. Rees Mogg talking about how he always speaks with candour..... yeah right.

Grieve now piling in as well.

This is doesn't seem to be going quite as well as the pencil was hoping...

And JRM back on the attack of the speaker. Is that ALL this idiot actually has? Is that the best of his ammunition? The motion debate has already been granted.

Grieve now piling in as well.

This is doesn't seem to be going quite as well as the pencil was hoping...

Yep. Probably not a good idea to go blithering on about procedure and legality and then one of the top legal minds in the country can directly challenge you...

It's like me bragging about what a world class passer of a football I am, knowing that Paul Scholes is stood five yards away and fancies disproving that notion.

I will do this without fear or favour, come what may DO OR DIE.

Basically "fuck you Rees-Mogg" and "fuck you Boris Johnson"

I'd love to roundhouse Peter Bone in the fucking mush. Such a monumental dickhead.

What compels people to vote for degenerates such as him?

Letwin next up and he is put down by JRM talking some more bollocks and calling everyone arrogant.

Boris Johnson
Jacob Rees-Mogg
Bill Cash
Phillip Davies
Dominic Raab
Peter Bone
Esther McVey
Priti Patel
Iain Duncan Smith
Christopher Chope
John Redwood
Steve Baker
Andrew Bridgen
Mark Francois
Andrea Leadsom
Gavin Williamson

What an absolutely WRETCHED collection of individuals :icon_lol: No wonder reasonable Tories have had enough.

When you start thinking Anna Soubry is ace by comparison it does make you wonder about the current make up of the Conservative Party.

Back