• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

I'm sorry Deutsch but you've gone down in my estimations.

How the fuck you can leave Andrew Bridgen out I'll never know.

He's gone quiet lately so he slipped my mind. Consider him added.

I was debating whether to put Lil' Marky F on there as he is unintentionally hilarious. But he's a cunt, so I went with it.

Brexit hardman Steve Baker briefing that the Tories need some kind of semi-formal alliance with Farage's non-party. Does the pencil necked idiot know what that would do to the moderate blue vote?

That "alliance" would be purely to ensure that the non-party doesn't stand against the Conservatives I guess. So spiking the Farage guns and trying to prevent Brexit party pinching Conservative votes, splitting those, and costing seats. Politically, I can see their sense.

But to earn that alliance, you need to very much campaign on a No Deal footing (assuming this all happens on 14 October, or before this extension that this Bill provides for). It'll marmalise them, there is no chance they get close to a majority if that's the stance.

Ken Clarke attacking JRM massively, and refusing to allow anyone else to step in. He won't give way. Dear old Ken. I have always liked him.

I don't agree with a lot of Ken's economic thinking, but that's not really the point. He's a good, honourable man. That's what politics should be about - even if you disagree ideologically, you should be able to respect one another.

Then you look at that list I posted on the last page...

But to earn that alliance, you need to very much campaign on a No Deal footing (assuming this all happens on 14 October, or before this extension that this Bill provides for). It'll marmalise them, there is no chance they get close to a majority if that's the stance.
I think you'd be surprised. No Deal Johnson vs. a Corbyn led Labour Party wins a majority. A hell of a lot of leave voters now want out no matter what.

I think you'd be surprised. No Deal Johnson vs. a Corbyn led Labour Party wins a majority. A hell of a lot of leave voters now want out no matter what.

Seat demographics comes into it a lot though. Look at some of the places they're defending - what will become Greening's old seat in Putney for instance. It's a marginal and it's massively Remain.

It's already assured that they're going to be wiped out in Scotland.

Seat demographics comes into it a lot though. Look at some of the places they're defending - what will become Greening's old seat in Putney for instance. It's a marginal and it's massively Remain.

It's already assured that they're going to be wiped out in Scotland.

That's balanced out by Con/Lab marginals elsewhere though. My seat would definitely go blue.

Not a chance sadly. Loads of stupid old racists in Stone and Eccleshall.

I think Johnson is going to be an appalling campaigner. He can't answer questions and a hell of a lot of people can't stand him.

Did alright in the leave campaign unfortunately

JRM lying on the front bench and yawning while Grieve makes his point. What a fucking playground.

Back