• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

He won’t be happy until we crash out as a pariah state that North Korea would baulk at. Absolute scumbag.

He'll be getting a load more through uncancelled DDs fairly soon.

Hey, I've spent money on watching us in League Cup ties at Blundell Park and Elm Park so I'm no-one to talk about what stupid people spend their cash on, but imagine listening to him, looking at his stupid frog face and thinking yep, I'll send him a few quid. Fucking hell.

Paul Brand

@PaulBrandITV
BREAKING: Boris Johnson says the UK's cut-off date for a Brexit deal is July.

"I certainly don't want to see it going on until the autumn/winter as perhaps in Brussels they would like. I don't see any point in that."

That allows just 6 weeks to reach a trade deal.

It’s clearly not going to happen. It’s no deal and ask the Donald to be kind, which is also pointless.

We've turned down an extension because we're amazingly boneheaded. It's no deal which remember, all these wankers said was never going to happen.

Start of next year all those funny coloured people that can't speak the local language,aka expats will be complaining that Spain is shafting them or wanting them out,and the U.K. Isn't giving Johnny Foreigner a thick lip will be all over the news,
Then it'll be tourist season and loads will be moaning they have to go through the non eu channel,and duty free has stopped will be everywhere.
Yes people are that stupid

i think its more about conditioning, indoctrination and plain stubborness than stupidity

plus many people who felt they had nothing to lose for voting for it probably don't feel like they've lost anything

Start of next year all those funny coloured people that can't speak the local language,aka expats will be complaining that Spain is shafting them or wanting them out,and the U.K. Isn't giving Johnny Foreigner a thick lip will be all over the news,
Then it'll be tourist season and loads will be moaning they have to go through the non eu channel,and duty free has stopped will be everywhere.
Yes people are that stupid
Presumably Duty Free will be reinstated?

Duty Free is shit - literally worth fuck all as the prices are inflated in airports / on planes.

TV programme is up there too.

Back