• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Well, my friends. It really has come to this. So long, my friends from the UK, it was fun having you in the EU. See you in some years. Maybe.

Well, my friends. It really has come to this. So long, my friends from the UK, it was fun having you in the EU. See you in some years. Maybe.

Hope the Commissars hurry up and get the vaccine for you. Taking a bit of time.

A) the vaccine hasn’t been submitted to EU. Fuck all to do with the commissars

B) new chap in the White House in three weeks. Don’t think he is going to act like the current fuckwit

The EU have approved a vaccine and its already being used.
They were around 2 weeks later than the UK on that one. I think they have more of the Pfizer vaccine ordered than they do the Oxford one.

You’ve still got to come to a game!
I made a promise of going at least once every season. Last year Covid refused me, I had everything set up for the Olympiakos game. Might miss this season too, but no one's in the stadium anyway. But I definitely will whenever I can!

Hope the Commissars hurry up and get the vaccine for you. Taking a bit of time.
Vaccine is already being taken here in the EU. Most of that is handled on member-states' sides through national agencies, although the European agency is normally swifter in handling new applications.

Last edited:
Eq-zZ5JXcAIxobK

Eq-zZ5NXMAIugcL

I ordered some trail running shoes in the Saucony sale New Year’s Eve, didn’t realise they ship from NL. Have been stuck in ‘clearance’ since the the 2nd. It’ll be fucking sunny by the time they get here.

Back