• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

That's one view but for balance we've got blue passports and pints of wine, so in the round it's pretty even
Don't forget razor clams and Manilla clams in the Thames estuary...

Last edited:
How can you all forgot the biggy.....no foil on your fizzy wine.

Totally worth it.

Our rolled over EU trade deal with Canada has expired and talks for a new one have broken down. We’ve therefore got worse terms with them now than when a member of the EU.
Sunlit uplands?

EU using its combined purchasing power to stockpile medicines and combat a world shortage. This is a great idea.

Brexit means the UK is outside and faces severe shortages of over 200 commonly used drugs.

Project fear though…

British Second home owners in France.

A French court has blocked efforts to allow British expats to stay in the country for longer than 90 days without a visa.

France’s Constitutional Council rejected on Thursday an amendment to the immigration bill that would allow long-stay visas to be automatically issued to British nationals who own a second home in France because it deemed it unconstitutional.

The amendment would have allowed British homeowners in France to spend as much time as they wish in the country after Brexit.

That sort of thing is very much on the fine line of that's what we voted for and fuck you that's what you voted for.

Andrea Loathsome

“I can certainly remember as business secretary myself back in 2019, every day meeting with businesses, roundtables, to help them to prepare for us actually leaving the European Union and to understand the additional checks that would be required.

“So businesses are used to the costs of doing business. I understand that today is a big news story because it is something that finally has come home to roost. But the fact of the matter remains that businesses have huge opportunities with other parts of the world which are the direct benefit of us leaving the European Union.”

Economic vandalism and these arseholes are still trying to make on that its some sort of triumph.

Fucking bellend. Basically said 'Yeah it might be more difficult to get Tulips from the Netherlands, but you can now get them from Peru'. The "price of becoming a sovereign state again", fuck off you gigantic set of wrinkly piss flaps

Andrea Loathsome

“I can certainly remember as business secretary myself back in 2019, every day meeting with businesses, roundtables, to help them to prepare for us actually leaving the European Union and to understand the additional checks that would be required.

“So businesses are used to the costs of doing business. I understand that today is a big news story because it is something that finally has come home to roost. But the fact of the matter remains that businesses have huge opportunities with other parts of the world which are the direct benefit of us leaving the European Union.”

Economic vandalism and these arseholes are still trying to make on that its some sort of triumph.
A cheese producer on Radio 4 this morning stated that they knew the market and no further opportunities have arisen, just existing markets have shrunk.

Yes it’s shite but we told businesses so they could prepare while we told the rest of you it was going to be sunlit uplands.

Absolute cuntery and an object lesson in why letting the voting populace decide such matters is stupid.

An act of self harm on the global stage.

Back