• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

"First game they won in last minute against Everton, should have lost"

Doesn't even make sense. We should have drawn, but scored a last-kick winner. The guy is lost.

Doesn't even make sense. We should have drawn, but scored a last-kick winner. The guy is lost.

You can spin last minute goals in any direction some use it to accuse sides of being lucky remember “Fergie Time” no just added on time after sides tried to run down the cloc or it’s a sign of good character.

I will never ever understand why people get so worked up over that cretinous radio station. whose sole purpose is to troll its listeners.

You might as well take umbrage with a drunk spouting crap down the local pub.

In that case don’t go on twitter, Facebook, BBC, ITV, Sky Sports or pretty much any media outlet that covers sport all of them have people making inflammatory comments.

Mustn't say it, mustn't say it
9vDK_Nhbn85jf7nR.jpg:large

This place has more repeats than the Gold TV Channel ...

Did people watch pre match, half time and full time coverage last night at all?

Hardly the same thing, is it. That's part of coverage of a Wolves match.

Would I specifically want to listen to Danny Murphy (or indeed any of the main pundits aside from Neville and Carragher) talk about Wolves in isolation, not really. He doesn't know anything about us and it's never going to be telling me new information, even if he was correct.

And never ever read the comments on anything, that's the rule.

Hardly the same thing, is it. That's part of coverage of a Wolves match.

Would I specifically want to listen to Danny Murphy (or indeed any of the main pundits aside from Neville and Carragher) talk about Wolves in isolation, not really. He doesn't know anything about us and it's never going to be telling me new information, even if he was correct.

And never ever read the comments on anything, that's the rule.

No no that’s a fair point, nevertheless listening to a sports dedicated station the day after a game could just be seen as getting further analysis especially when you’re driving etc
Just pointing out the moment one of us posts a comment that’s made on TalkSPORT we get ridiculed for listening to it with very patronising comments. The end of the day the thread is dedicated to relegation battle and the the post by @Lupo was about a pundit’s opinion on the relegation battle regardless of what platform it was on

No no that’s a fair point, nevertheless listening to a sports dedicated station the day after a game could just be seen as getting further analysis especially when you’re driving etc

Just pointing out the moment one of us posts a comment that’s made on TalkSPORT we get ridiculed for listening to it with very patronising comments. The end of the day the thread is dedicated to relegation battle and the the post by @Lupo was about a pundit’s opinion on the relegation battle regardless of what platform it was on
You don't get ridiculed for listening to it, you get ridiculed for constantly moaning about it but continuing to listen

You don't get ridiculed for listening to it, you get ridiculed for constantly moaning about it but continuing to listen

Moan? More a case of relaying comments. You know full well I stay away from outlets that would get me angry. Think I’ve told you before I don’t have Twitter, instagram account etc because things on there would wind me up and use to.

Would relaying in a complaining fashion suit you better?

Unrelated note....I miss match days with Paddy...
Ah! Being told we were gonna get tonked, or he had a good feeling about today! Halcyon days!
I've no ones seat to nick now...

Did people watch pre match, half time and full time coverage last night at all?

No, I've no idea why anyone would tbh. The level of 'punditry' on terrestrial telly is dogshit.

Pretty much as good a set of results today as we could have hoped for. I know its still only half way through the season but I'm happier being out of the bottom 3 even if it is only the odd point/goal difference.
I'm clinging onto the hope we can shit house a point tomorrow.

Back