• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham (H) build up 23/4/16

I'm looking forward to this weekend and actually going to see a game.....just not this one.
Instead I will be in Connahs Quay to see the mighty Bala Town get the win that secures them a Europe League place.

I'm looking forward to this weekend and actually going to see a game.....just not this one.
Instead I will be in Connahs Quay to see the mighty Bala Town get the win that secures them a Europe League place.

0 - 0 written all over it...

As long as Llandudno fail to win their game that will do nicely

I will make a point of looking out for your result. I hope Bala Town win, but just imagine the excitement you will be missing at Molineux.

You can watch the game. Live on S4C at 5.15

I'm sure the Wolves game will be a thriller

Taking my kids to this one. Their first ever wolves game, age 4, was the 6-4 game.

Don't really know how to break it to them that we'll be lucky to get a 0-0 this time....

Taking my kids to this one. Their first ever wolves game, age 4, was the 6-4 game.

Don't really know how to break it to them that we'll be lucky to get a 0-0 this time....

Cruelty to children is an offence.

Meh; hard cheese for them. At least they are not standing on the south bank staring at mens' backs as I was.

Yes, I did similar as a youth in the north bank. I am not sure how much of the games I actually saw.

Just can't see anything except a defeat in this. Rotherham's form is staggering considering their poor squad.

In an ideal world, I'd switch it back to a 4-2-3-1 to try and give Siggy some more support. We have to change something.
I want to play Wallace in No.10, but out of loyalty, I'll say Dangerous Dave can have it so he makes the Euros.
Wallace can play wide right if he's fit, with Hunte on the other side.
Coady drops in alongside Price. Sadly KMac will not play for us again, and I'm just not sure what Saville offers in any position. As he has started scoring a couple (alright, not many admittedly), I suspect his future may be further forward.
Let's be semi-interesting.

Helan has been recalled, so that's the rhombus from here-on-in.

Might as well be given that every other formation we've tried has failed this season.

He has got to play Hunte now, surely? Then again predicting what KJ will do is quite difficult nowadays.

-----------------------Martinez---------------------------

Iorfa---------Batth--------------Hause-----------Doherty

------------------------Price--------------------------------

---------------Saville------------Edwards-------------------

Wallace----------------------------------------------Hunte

------------------------Mason------------------------------

Subs: Ikeme, Deslandes, Coady, Ronan, , Byrne, Enobakhare, Reid

I full expect to see:

---------Price----Coady------
----Henry----Edwards-----Saville
---------------Siggy----------

Bleugh. You are probably right

I personally would still go with the team in the OP but I expect to see this team in a 4-rhombus-2 on Saturday.

Ikeme

Iorfa Batth Hause Doherty

Henry Edwards Price Saville

Sigurdarson Mason/le Fondre​

I remember Spiers tweeting something last week along the lines of hearing that Hunte was due to start on the left against Hull, but the illness for Batth and Deslandes coming in at left-back meant Helan was preferred to give a bit more solidity on that side. Maybe we will see him.

(Also, is he actually a left-winger? I thought he came through as an attacking centre mid?)

Possible Rotherham line up:

Camp

Kelly Broadfoot Wood Mattock

G.Ward Halford Smallwood Frecklington D.Ward

Derbyshire​

Yeah, that is a horrendously slow front 6.

Back