• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rotherham (H) Build Up

I'm clearly doing things wrong - should bin the home games & just try and do the away games down here

Company excepted I'm getting a far worse return for my investment

I'm clearly doing things wrong - should bin the home games & just try and do the away games down here

Company excepted I'm getting a far worse return for my investment

Bristol?

Rotherham Uniteds away form is quite appalling. So why am I worried...?

...........................Ikeme
Marshall....Williamson.....Hause.......Doherty
.....................Price........Saiss
......Costa..............Herc..............Cavaleiro
...........................Dicko

Lonergan, Iorfa, Edwards, Gibbs-White, Wiemann, Enobakhare, Bodvarsson

Herc is an interesting shout. Other than Ennis who has been injured he's the one who I thought might come through who hasn't yet

Whilst we are in relegation territory then can see why Lambert is relying on the 'tried & tested' (even if they are all of little use from a footballing point of view)

Cannot see that we are likely to play any worse including a couple from that group (Ronan, when fit, improved us & Gibbs-White was of benefit)

Herc is an interesting shout. Other than Ennis who has been injured he's the one who I thought might come through who hasn't yet

MGW is (and should be) closer than Herc though I wouldn't be opposed to including both

I was pleased when we appointed him but Lambert has to go if we lose on Saturday.

Whilst we are in relegation territory then can see why Lambert is relying on the 'tried & tested' (even if they are all of little use from a footballing point of view)

Cannot see that we are likely to play any worse including a couple from that group (Ronan, when fit, improved us & Gibbs-White was of benefit)
Tried and Tested ? More like Tried and Failed. I'd love to see Bright given another run - great talent in the making.

Tried and Tested ? More like Tried and Failed. I'd love to see Bright given another run - great talent in the making.

In the making the key words because Bright may look good on the ball but as yet he doesn't know how to use the ball. Needs to learn how to play with his head up to develop his decision making.

He needs games! What are we gaining from Edwards playing in the ten? A role we know that he has never been good at above League 1?

Bright has so much talent I'm going to be furious if we don't give him the proper opportunity.

Id rather have Bright there then anybody in the squad at this moment.

How come Bright has disappeared in favour of Edwards recently? Has he been injured?

Back