• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rugby League Thread

Tonga Head Coach Kristian Woolf has named his squad for the upcoming Test Series against England. NSW Origin forward Tyson Frizell joins in place of Jason Taumalolo, with a strong forward pack including Addin Fonua-Blake, Felise Kaufusi and Tevita Tatola, and a backline boasting players like Daniel Tupou, Isaiya Katoa and Super League stars Tui Lolohea and Konrad Hurrell. Kristian Woolf said, “This squad is a strong mix of both players who have shown their passion and skill for Tonga previously, and new faces that have underlined their promise in the NRL this season.”

"With only just over two weeks to go, the stage is being set for a thrilling test series".

Dragons win in Perpignan, probably just about deserved it.
Looks like it was a good game. Unfortunately I missed it due to travelling back to UK.

Sadly that's the last we shall see of stellar players such as James Roby and LMS.

Last edited:
Sky Sports and RL Commercial have announced a transformational new three-year rights deal starting next season, with every Betfred Super League match to be broadcast live for the first time.

Wigan getting every call and now too much for the French

Brutal if unspectacular game which I think the Warriors deserved, Jake Wardle deservedly MOM, Harry Smith’s kicking was excellent and Morgan Smithies must be some fit bastard he makes so many tackles.
Pleased for Matt Peet, after a slow start he’s got them going well.
Am I right to believe he never played at the highest level, I’ve been watching the Super League since it’s inception and can’t remember ever seeing him play.

Really surprised with the result of the play offs, thought Leigh were dead certs for the final.

Then could not see Wigan beating the Dragons , had a very happy bar

Am I right to believe he never played at the highest level, I’ve been watching the Super League since it’s inception and can’t remember ever seeing him play.
Yep, he only played at amateur level.

I’ve always wondered, is Liam Farrell part of the Farrell dynasty?

PNG have a team in the level below NRL called the Hunters. They played my local team Western Clydesdales in March and I went to the game. Massive PNG support at the match so I think it would be a very good addition. Sunshine Coast Dolphins had a very decent first season so the more the merrier. Plus an away trip to Port Moresby would be an amazing experience.

Roosters’ star recruit in UK hospital after infection spreads to brain

Sydney Roosters star recruit Dominic Young is in a serious but stable condition in hospital in the United Kingdom after a sinus infection spread to his brain last week.

Back