• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ryder Cup

Got away with that. Then again we ended up with less than we should have done this morning.

Just need Victor and GMac to hold on now.

Fantastic afternoon session for Europe and a 5-3 lead

Darren Clarke rocking the Matthew Kelly look :icon_lol:

Good thing that Justin Rose is playing like God, because the other matches look like going against Europe.

About time Poulter started making birdies.

I love Dubuisson! He's such a relaxed chilled out mofo! Looks like he's loving it.

That Dubuisson chap makes you almost warm to the French.

Unbelievable miss from Reed from 2 feet.

Should be in the bag, but a four point lead into the singles has not been enough before. USA need their own miracle of Medinah.

With how well our players are playing surely we can get enough tomorrow.

11:36: McDowell v Spieth
11:48: Stenson v Reed
12:00: McIlroy v Fowler
12:12: Rose v Mahan
12:24: Gallacher v Mickelson
12:36: Kaymer v Watson
12:48: Bjorn v Kuchar
13:00: Garcia v Furyk
13:12: Poulter v Simpson
13:24: Donaldson v Bradley
13:36: Westwood v Walker
13:48: Dubuisson v Johnson

Some cracking ties there. Furyk v Garcia should be a great match. McIlroy v Fowler and McDowell v Spieth (who has been tremendous) as well.

Looking forward to seeing Reed get battered, the horrible bastard. Gutted he's put Victor down at twelve. His performance merited a spot where his match had an input to the win for me. He's been brilliant.

Why the hate on Reed? I didn't catch it all yesterday. Did he do something or do you just not like the way he celebrates?

It's completely irrational tbh. Just everything he does winds me up, his rat face, his necklace, his Mrs, everything!

It's completely irrational tbh. Just everything he does winds me up, his rat face, his necklace, his Mrs, everything!

He's an arrogant cock but he's only 21 and gf is one of those games where players attitudes tend to improve with age (bar Montgomerie the arrogant fat prick).

He has got one of those faces to be fair.

Fairly even in the early stages with 6 pairs out.

McIlroy destroying Fowler though - 3 up after 4 holes & very close to the hole in 2 on the 4th with Fowler in the rough

The way it has started, we might well be needing something from Dubuisson.

Back