• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

SC Braga (A) 28.11.2019 Build-Up Thread

Braga ticket locked in. Big excitement for this now

Got ours sorted. Absolutely buzzing.

I get that, and yes the most important thing is to qualify, but the split of the teams dropping out of the Champions League is pretty much done (3-6th seeds may well change but bar that it looks clear cut) . Seeds 1 and 2 are going to be two of Chelsea Ajax Valencia Inter and Dortmund. Plus Sevilla are guaranteed to be in pot 1. Those are all daunting prospects that we would really rather avoid (even though we can’t draw Chelsea). The point is important to get there but three would hugely enhance our prospects of the adventure continuing beyond the last 32.

Absolutely right. Of course we need to win the group

A few months back Besiktas fans were probably suggesting the best way to move further in the Europa....

We will set out to win the Group but its football and shit happens. I mean back in the Quali Rounds we managed to pull probably the hardest tie out of the bag and we did ok. If we end up getting a Sevilla or the like, then so be it but if we do it won't be because Nuno went "ah 2nd will do, take your foot off the gas lads"

On Besiktas, thought I would check how they doing as they had apparently become the worst team in the world. Seem to have sorted their league form out - 3 wins on the bounce, up to 8th and only 3 points off the top!

Okay I'm thinking about taking the plunge and getting a ticket in the home end. I know Weasel has done it and that the club is unlikely to turn away people with tickets, but just for the sake of reassurance.. has anyone else bought in the home end and, if so, how confident are you that we'll get in okay?

Okay I'm thinking about taking the plunge and getting a ticket in the home end. I know Weasel has done it and that the club is unlikely to turn away people with tickets, but just for the sake of reassurance.. has anyone else bought in the home end and, if so, how confident are you that we'll get in okay?

I'm in the home end. We are certain to get in. Braga know how many are coming and have said there is no problem we will be welcome

Hundreds of Wolves fans have done it. If Braga decide to be bastards there are going to be a lot of fans hanging around together when the game starts (worst case scanerio...scale the quarry and watch from the cliff...)

There's wolves fans over on the Mix posting emails from the Braga ticket office confirming we'll all be sat together and can wear colours...its going to be a blast!

I'm in the home end. We are certain to get in. Braga know how many are coming and have said there is no problem we will be welcome

Hundreds of Wolves fans have done it. If Braga decide to be bastards there are going to be a lot of fans hanging around together when the game starts (worst case scanerio...scale the quarry and watch from the cliff...)

There's wolves fans over on the Mix posting emails from the Braga ticket office confirming we'll all be sat together and can wear colours...its going to be a blast!

Thats refreshingly welcoming. Lets hope our minority of idiots behave and we all have a great night

I'm really impressed with the way Braga as a club are handling this so far - mind, its been a nice little earner for them!

Braga have said (nothing official but they've sent emails to several Wolves fans) anyone buying a ticket in the home end with a UK address is going to be seated in the upper east stand next to the away fans.

I'm really impressed with the way Braga as a club are handling this so far - mind, its been a nice little earner for them!
I'm not that impressed tbh. Surely a better way would've been just to talk to Wolves, get a better idea of how much demand there is for this fixture and alter the allocation accordingly. Sporting, Porto and Benfica sometimes get the entire 15K+ East stand so it's not like they couldn't accommodate a big away following.

Braga have said (nothing official but they've sent emails to several Wolves fans) anyone buying a ticket in the home end with a UK address is going to be seated in the upper east stand next to the away fans.

Oh wow. I’m quite tempted now

Oh wow. I’m quite tempted now
Do it man. You never know who we're going to draw in the last 32 (if we get there) or what allocation we'll get. This might not happen again.

No idea why they didn’t Just give us a bigger allocation. I assumed they didn’t want to give us an advantage. But if they’re seating us all together then that theory is out the window.

Completely stupid and had meant ive had the doubt of getting a ticket in the wolves end and then missing out on the home end and having to get extorted by a tout on the day.

Got my ticket in the Wolves end so guess I can stop moaning now.

Okay, I'm in. Ticket (direct from SC Braga) and flights booked. Flight arrives into Porto just before midday on Thursday 28th and I'll leave on Saturday 30th. Sorting hotel later. Might stay in Porto for both nights.. might do Thursday in Braga and Friday in Porto.

Okay, I'm in. Ticket (direct from SC Braga) and flights booked. Flight arrives into Porto just before midday on Thursday 28th and I'll leave on Saturday 30th. Sorting hotel later. Might stay in Porto for both nights.. might do Thursday in Braga and Friday in Porto.
Atm we're doing every night in Porto but getting the last train (1130) back from Braga.

Some tickets gone back on Wolves site for Braga if people missed out this morning

Largest away following outside of Britain coming up for us I think. Can't think of another occasion?

Back