• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
Over £60 to sit in the Billy Wright. Jesus H.
And no concessions for cat a games in Billy Wright Centre....

Watching live football in the Premier League is becoming more and more inaccessible- they need to look at alternatives (such as subscription based access to all matches) and use that revenue to reduce match day prices.

Villa was £47 in the Holte End I think you said. Which is scandalous of course even if they do have a better team than us at the moment.

Villa was £47 in the Holte End I think you said. Which is scandalous of course even if they do have a better team than us at the moment.
This is probably why we wait a while to release ours, so they can justify it to themselves/us.

I think we've gone up about £3-5 each this season from last?

This is how football dies. Who can take their kids at these prices? They'll go off and do other things, not because they want to buy because it's simply too expensive.

I reckon a 12 month family pass to west midlands safari park is about the same as 3/4 games at molineux. Tough choice if your a family.

Reactions: jlo
This is how football dies. Who can take their kids at these prices? They'll go off and do other things, not because they want to buy because it's simply too expensive.

I reckon a 12 month family pass to west midlands safari park is about the same as 3/4 games at molineux. Tough choice if your a family.
It’s not a tough choice though. If I’d still been paying for Cass this season We wouldn’t be going, even at ST prices. It wasn’t even a choice. I’m not skinting myself out over 19 games of football, especially just to line that fat bastard’s pockets.

£50 a game is laughable, the individual prices are disgraceful.

Oh yeah, add that 35 quid charge just to be able to buy tickets too.

If you manage 7 games that's an extra 5 quid on top per game.

What really pisses me off is that the club DO NOT HAVE TO RAISE THE PRICES.

It's pure greed, and it will absolutely alienate fans who have followed the club for decades. I refuse to buy the 'competitive' argument - that's absolute horse shit that does not make any sense whatsoever. As has been said constantly on here, I'm not going to start going to another Premier League club.

It would take attendances falling by an average of about 500 per game for any gain from the increased prices to be wiped out. Whoever is looking at the optics and economics of the increases needs to be sacked.

Even idiots on Social media I've seen defending ST prices as recently as this year have turned now. They've completely misjudged this as they don't have results or decent football to fall back on.

At what point do we start to see match going fans openly call for them to fuck off, you'd imagine we aren't far from that now?

What really pisses me off is that the club DO NOT HAVE TO RAISE THE PRICES.

It's pure greed, and it will absolutely alienate fans who have followed the club for decades. I refuse to buy the 'competitive' argument - that's absolute horse shit that does not make any sense whatsoever. As has been said constantly on here, I'm not going to start going to another Premier League club.
Will be interesting to see if it's picked up by the E&S whilst they're on the beach in Porto.

On a side note, recently purchased my Man Utd ticket using Ticketmaster for the first time. What a clunky ballache that was.

Will be interesting to see if it's picked up by the E&S whilst they're on the beach in Porto.

On a side note, recently purchased my Man Utd ticket using Ticketmaster for the first time. What a clunky ballache that was.
I’m guessing I wasn’t successful in the ballot. Not that they have told me.

Even idiots on Social media I've seen defending ST prices as recently as this year have turned now. They've completely misjudged this as they don't have results or decent football to fall back on.

At what point do we start to see match going fans openly call for them to fuck off, you'd imagine we aren't far from that now?
Unfortunately there are still plenty out there that defend them and will continue to do so no matter what prices they put out.

Back