• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
Fucking outrageous in the current economic climate.
Will probably have to cut our usual amount of games down from our normal 6-8. Will have to think long and hard about membership next year.

Your casual fans aren’t going to pay that to fill the gaps. Shameful pricing which shows the ownership up as money grabbing cunts.

That's pricing me out, doubt I will go to many games this season sadly.

We could not appoint awful managers and have to pay them to do nothing for nearly a year, or not sign awful footballers for ridiculous fees when they've been utterly shite for nearly every team they've ever played for over an entire decade. That might free up more budget than squeezing a few quid out of fans.

Gave up my ST for this season, as won't get the benefit due to reasons. Was planning on attending a few games, but at £40+ minimum I'm not bothering. Will watch online, and go watch Allscott locally for my live fix.

Disgraceful. Struggling to pay your bills and buy your weekly shopping? Fuck you! We’ll price you out of watching your team as well!

Fuck off Vinny you fat bald cunt.

I thought I'd attend four or five games this season after giving up my season ticket but they can get fucked at those prices.

Membership to buy tickets, 5 Cat B games, 5 train fares from Derby plus a modest food and drink budget for each game is £510.

I'll go back when we're invariably relegated and they're begging fans to return when they lose a third off attendances.

Cunts.

It just needs the fans to say no and leave empty seats.

Until that happens they will keep pushing the prices up.
Plenty will moan but plenty will still pay up.

At this rate if we get relegated Vinny and Co will class a price freeze in the Championship as positive PR.

It just needs the fans to say no and leave empty seats.

Until that happens they will keep pushing the prices up.
Plenty will moan but plenty will still pay up.

At this rate if we get relegated Vinny and Co will class a price freeze in the Championship as positive PR.
The problem with this is, if you price out the hardcore section of fans and they can't pay/find something else to do with their time. What happens upon relegation? You wont get a lot of those back and there will be a large number only interested in attending in the Premier League. Its OK rinsing the fans short term but there doesn't appear to be any long term thinking going on

Already a noticeable issue of away fans getting tickets in the home end sitting in the area I'm in last season as well, happened a few times. Won't be happening when Rotherham come to town.

I fully accept I'm part of the problem, I could say no and I don't.

Point is they shouldn't be making people like me even consider saying no, I'm not much of a hard sell.

I fully accept I'm part of the problem, I could say no and I don't.

Point is they shouldn't be making people like me even consider saying no, I'm not much of a hard sell.
But your ST cost per game isn't that bad is it (close to ok in the current football climate...a climate that is out of sync with real life mind).

If someone is happy or prepared to pay £60+ to watch Wolves then they are idiots and allow Vinny & Jeff to justify the stupid pricing.

Back