• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
I’ve not bothered with a membership this year. No matter how much they try to tempt me with a pin badge

Which hasnt turned up yet btw, paid in May....Where's the money gone?😡
WTF do you expect? You've paid for stuff in May, the price has gone up, they've sold you it on the basis you get the free gifts. Surely there is no need to moan that you still haven't got anything 2 months down the line.

Jeez - some people. ;)

I can get ticket on my mobile now but still not on the laptop and the mobile is just 'fiddly' as DW says. Laptop now has decided that I'm no longer a '403' problem, instead a "We are sorry, your access has been restricted".

I also noticed when buying Luton and Rennes tickets on the mobile that the time to buy tickets once in the basket is really short. If you're buying multiples and have to toggle backwards and forwards to find the correct person to assign the tickets to it doesn't leave much time [especially if you're in your mid 50's and not mid 20's].

Yeah but they don't email them straight away now like they did before, because Ticketmaster.

Not really a problem unless I'm sat here on Friday and I've still only got the confirmation but no actual ticket email.

My lad has just told me they're not sending them out till after the Luton game....dunno where he's had that from.

Don't Ticketmaster let you add Wolves tickets to a wallet ?

Season ticket packs to be sent out, membership packs to follow.

Rennes tickets being sent on Thursday apparently.
Thinking of the fans there.

Send out both and guaranteed you will be stood behind someone at the turnstile v Luton, scanning their ticket to get in, getting seriously angry and they have printed off the Rennes one.

Well played Vinny...

Thinking of the fans there.

Send out both and guaranteed you will be stood behind someone at the turnstile v Luton, scanning their ticket to get in, getting seriously angry and they have printed off the Rennes one.

Well played Vinny...
If this is correct [and logic says it might be] it's a very good move. I wouldn't have the wrong tickets, but I would have checked 32 times on the way that I hadn't

Back