• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (H) 25/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAN is all over the place, has he been given a free role?

RAN is all over the place, has he been given a free role?
Been doing it regularly. I guess he's been given more license to do it because we don't need him at the back today.

World class from Lemina there with the tackle & pass.

Hwang has been appalling.
He's been on the end of a few decent balls down the right channel but hasn't been able to do anything with them. Their CBs have defended against him very well.

I'd still back him to score with one decent chance though.

I hate these periods of play where we get sloppy and stop playing. One minute before half time and we're trying to run the clock down and give it away with sloppy play instead of attacking.

He's been on the end of a few decent balls down the right channel but hasn't been able to do anything with them. Their CBs have defended against him very well.

I'd still back him to score with one decent chance though.
He's been where attacking threat goes to die. Back to the Hwang of previous seasons not this one.

Should be 2-1 down. Utd aren't in the game at all but our high line gifted them great opportunities. Good quality in our build up but poor final decision - mainly down to Hwang.

Hwang's put in a competition winner of a performance there, looks so out of his depth technically and his movement has been shocking. OK all in all, great goal and plenty of threat, and Sheff have offered enough threat to keep us honest. That McAttee chance was absolutely golden, and the kid looked like Usain Bolt compared to poor old Daws.

I wouldn't be devastated with Doyle on for Gomes at some point, and obviously the sooner Hwang gets the hook the better

Looks like we`ve got the old Hwang back. Oh for a striker. This game would have been put to bed by now. They will always have hope as long as it stays 1-0. Ait-Nouri and Sarabia looking lively. Good performances all round apart from Hwang.

Sort of game Diego Costa would have loved...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back