• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Utd (H) 25/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised at the criticism for Hwang, he's worked his bollocks off, and the times he's lost the ball it's been a bobble, or a shove, or just a slightly sloppy touch. He's been ok.

I think it's been a decent performance other than letting them in a couple of times. I've enjoyed the assertiveness of Kilman, Toti and RAN.

Who'd have predicted a right footed RAN cross for a soaring Sarabia header!

Chances will open up as they push on, they'll have to. Can see Hwang getting a tap in.

My favourite Hwang moment was when he made a beeline for the back post behind 3 defenders when Neto broke down the left

Surprised at the criticism for Hwang, he's worked his bollocks off, and the times he's lost the ball it's been a bobble, or a shove, or just a slightly sloppy touch. He's been ok.

I think it's been a decent performance other than letting them in a couple of times. I've enjoyed the assertiveness of Kilman, Toti and RAN.

Who'd have predicted a right footed RAN cross for a soaring Sarabia header!

Chances will open up as they push on, they'll have to. Can see Hwang getting a tap in.
Agreed he's been his usual self drifting in and out of the game. His movement has been fine and got on the end of plenty.

They've just defended well apart from the goal.

Hwang is going to score a worldly after some of these half time comments!

Started the second as we finished the first... sloppy

Apparently their player Vini Sousa was swapping shirts with Joao Gomes as they went into the tunnel at HT.

Bit of a weird thing to do when you're losing.

Just lost control a bit here. Too complacent giving the ball away daftly.

This is absolute fucking shit. How many times do we want to give the ball away? Utter garbage.

Handball rules really are shite. Absolute coin toss on the day.

After the pen they got at their place, I'd love it if they gave us that... but they won't.

And they didn't.

We haven't been much worse than them. We've just been sloppy too many times.

Maybe we should try sitting back a bit and letting them come on to us, as they now need to. Play our usual counter game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back