• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Wed (H) build up

Spot on DW, i do wonder why he isn't in the team.

Still think were bringing him back exceptionally gradually to prevent a re-occurrence of his foot injury.

It's wrong. It went to ten around the time we played derby.

Brentford away game was the cut off point. Somehow Batth got through 3 games without being booked leading up to it.

Just noticed that Sheffield United are at Walsall tonight. Nice fixture arrangement for WMP.

I have just read that tonight will be Richard Stearmans 200th league appearance for Wolves. An excellent achievement.

That really is something considering his obvious limitations.

So he's quick, not bad in the air, can pass the ball and generally has the pace to recover if he makes a mistake. I wish I was as limited a footballer as he is

I have just read this on the Wednesday forum:

Wolves will be without defenders Matt Doherty (suspended) and Dominic Iorfa (ankle).
Carl Ikeme and Tommy Rowe (foot), Nouha Dicko (hamstring) and Scott Golbourne (foot) are also out.

Doherty suspension is bollocks. Haven't heard anything about Dicko being injured, as I expected him to start having come on and done well on Saturday

Back