• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield United (A) build up thread - 14/09/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the away pub still the one opposite the station? ….oh wait

Live on Sky Pick at 6pm

All Prem Games in September on TV

It's on both

Its not all those games listed for Pick have now gone to Sky Sports.

So Sky have made out they're doing everyone a favour putting on more live games but put 0 of them on their free to air platforms!

I don't think they have been told this time to make them free to air (such a crap term as no TV is free) so they can put them where they want. It is a bit shit if they put them all on Sky Sports Channels but I guess they may be trying to get people to sign up for month after losing a lot of subscription money back in April and May

No idea what Amazon are doing with their game or if BT will just stick them on the their usual sports channels

I don't think they have been told this time to make them free to air (such a crap term as no TV is free) so they can put them where they want. It is a bit shit if they put them all on Sky Sports Channels but I guess they may be trying to get people to sign up for month after losing a lot of subscription money back in April and May

No idea what Amazon are doing with their game or if BT will just stick them on the their usual sports channels

Yes I know they weren't told to, so clearly they are not, although it makes you wonder why the confusion with some initially being said to be free (all games confirmed on their normal pay Sports channels main event football etc) I just find it hilarious and quite naïve of them that all those fan groups and the FSF who are normally dead against Sky and their silly meddling with kick off times etc. campaigned for this and its just ended up giving Sky a bigger piece of the pie!

Irony of the government backing the campaign and it resulting in handing over more games to those tax dodging fucks at Amazon also not lost.

The question is are you going to watch it or are you going to stand your ground ?

Sky aren’t charging me any more and are showing me loads of extra games. It’s not free to put these on, it costs money. So for sky to show more games is actually costing them, not gaining anything. Obviously they hope increase subscriptions will offset it.

I think we will line up:

Patricio

Boly
Coady
Saiss

Adama
Marcal

Neves
Moutinho

Vitinha

Jiminez
Jota

If Traore is at wing back I think Donck starts to support him defensively. Can't see Vitinha being thrown in

I'd be surprised if it's not 352, I'd also be surprised if Vinagre doesn't start, it would be a kick in the goolies for him to not do so. If they genuinely want to keep him it's the right thing to do.

You're probably right, but fuck it, chuck the lad in see how he does :icon_lol:

I would say will be this at moment

Patricio

Boly
Coady
Saiss

Traore
Dendoncker
Neves
Moutinho
Vinagre/Marcal

Jimenez
Jota

Subs: Ruddy, Marcal/Vinagre, Sanderson/Buur, Vitinha, Podence, Neto, Silva

If Vinagre really is potentially leaving, I think Marcal will start at wing back for this one. If not agree with TT he should be starting, this is his opportunity

I'd personally rather see:

Patricio
Burr/Bennett (or hopefully a new shiny new RWB signing) Boly Coady Saiss Vinagre
Neves Moutinho
Neto Jimenez Jota

But think he'll go:

Patricio
Traore Boly Coady Saiss Vinagre
Dendoncker Moutinho Neves
Jimenez Jota

Patricio
Donk - Coady - Boly
Adama - Neves - Moutinho - Vinagre
Vitinha
Jota - Raul​