• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Should Jeff Shi do one?

Should Shi go?

• No

Votes: 52 57.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 38 42.2%

• Total voters
Not sure what injuring Elliiot a decade before he came to Wolves has to do what he was as a manager at Wolves. He did care, he was just an idiot

I can see how you get spooked into Saunders or Zenga. Shit, it's the middle of the season/right near the start of the season, we need someone, anyone, right now. Who do we know. Both a terrible idea but you get desperate.

We bought ourselves time by sacking Nuno before the season even ended (still yet to be determined if that was the right call for me) and then rushed into appointing a fucking nobody who no-one wanted, absolutely demented behaviour.

Not sure what injuring Elliiot a decade before he came to Wolves has to do what he was as a manager at Wolves. He did care, he was just an idiot
That isn't an isolated case. Mentioned it before, but in his Liverpool days they played a cup game v lower league opposition & he deliberately & intentionally threw a massive elbow into an opponents face. Remember the footage & in chasing for the ball Saunders had 2 looks behind him before throwing the elbow directly into the defenders face. 100% intentional.
Might have been v Colchester, unsure, but he definitely did it.

Arguing who is worst out of Lage, Saunders, Hoddle and McGhee is like bald men arguing over a comb. All four were dreadful in their own way.

Saunders was a bona-fide prick and delusional.

Lage was just rubbish but at least tried.

Lage is an absolute arsehole as well, drove players out of the club, never took any responsibility for anything, habitually lied, didn't even bother speaking an acceptable standard of English.

Being a better person than convicted drink-driver Dean Saunders who makes up fake stories about dead men is not a badge of honour.

People need to read what I said, not what they think I said

People need to read what I said, not what they think I said
Lage is the most needlessly damaging without a doubt. Also gets the easiest ride off fans, he was shite and a twat.

Saunders the least qualified by an absolute mile with the worst football and that's with Half Page CV Bruno who presided over some of our worst modern day runs ever in the frame for those awards.

Hoddle the most detached.

McGhee probably the most disappointing relative to expectations when he arrived.

That isn't an isolated case. Mentioned it before, but in his Liverpool days they played a cup game v lower league opposition & he deliberately & intentionally threw a massive elbow into an opponents face. Remember the footage & in chasing for the ball Saunders had 2 looks behind him before throwing the elbow directly into the defenders face. 100% intentional.
Might have been v Colchester, unsure, but he definitely did it.
He also ended Paul Elliot’s career with one of the worst tackles you could ever see. Liverpool v Chelsea. Absolute cunt.

This is a particularly weird argument even by football forum standards.

McGhee is miles better than all the other three, then Hoddle is leagues above the other two.
McGhee just became progressively more arrogant despite results going downhill. His legendary comments before the Birmingham game are a classic example. As you say probably not as bad as the other three but he massively underachieved given the squad he had.

Now it seems Mr Beale isn’t loyal at all. He’s off to rangers apparently.

Which, if it happens, is very solid evidence that he didn’t come here because Jeff failed to get our main target (even though he was open to moving).

Are there no limits to Jeff’s ineptitude?

Well done Jeff! I didn't want Beale and if we had got him then this Spanish Revolution would be taking place at somewhere like Southampton instead!

Which, if it happens, is very solid evidence that he didn’t come here because Jeff failed to get our main target (even though he was open to moving).
Except.... it isn't, is it? We got our main target - albeit later than we wanted and faffing around with Lage for too long.

Beale has got previous links to Rangers, he maybe looked at our league position and didn't fancy going from a promotion charge to a relegation battle etc etc.

If you stop blaming Jeff Shi for everything from the cost of living crisis to the continual presence of James Corden on prime time US TV, you might find your life is more fulfilling as it must be utterly exhausting pinning blame on a select few individuals for absolutely everything.

Except.... it isn't, is it? We got our main target - albeit later than we wanted and faffing around with Lage for too long.

Beale has got previous links to Rangers, he maybe looked at our league position and didn't fancy going from a promotion charge to a relegation battle etc etc.

If you stop blaming Jeff Shi for everything from the cost of living crisis to the continual presence of James Corden on prime time US TV, you might find your life is more fulfilling as it must be utterly exhausting pinning blame on a select few individuals for absolutely everything.
No, he’s rubbish and there is no way he should be involved in football at all, let alone running a PL club. True, it’s exhausting, but I consider it my moral duty to object to this at every conceivable opportunity.

If JL fails to turn this around (very likely given where he is starting from in terms of an unbalanced squad) there won’t be a single person on this board who will disagree.

Also I know nothing about esports or brand-related music publishing, but to my Ill-informed eyes, he looks shit at that as well.

No, he’s rubbish and there is no way he should be involved in football at all, let alone running a PL club. True, it’s exhausting, but I consider it my moral duty to object to this at every conceivable opportunity.

If JL fails to turn this around (very likely given where he is starting from in terms of an unbalanced squad) there won’t be a single person on this board who will disagree.

Also I know nothing about esports or brand-related music publishing, but to my Ill-informed eyes, he looks shit at that as well.
Has Jeff run over your dog?

Yeah, maybe it's time for other posters to point out Shi's failings because we've not heard any dissenting voices whatsoever.

Shit - forgot to check on the oven and now I've burned my lunch. Probably Jeff's fault too

Back